By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

The votes were still moving around a lot when I unvoted- I assumed (badly, as always) that something would happen before the deadline. All I wanted was for Zero to not be lynched- I was happy for Mario to die, but not enough to place a vote; obviously, I should have done so. Anyway, this is old news- let's focus on the situation we're in.

I'm not willing to put complete trust into Prof, but I do agree with his statement that Linkz or Hat are probably decent starting points. Hat was too pushing of a Zero lynch though; I'm thinking that he can't be mafia because he'd know how bad that'd make him look(if that makes any sense?)- or maybe it's just reverse psychology.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Hatmoza, what race are you?

radishhead said:
The votes were still moving around a lot when I unvoted- I assumed (badly, as always) that something would happen before the deadline. All I wanted was for Zero to not be lynched- I was happy for Mario to die, but not enough to place a vote; obviously, I should have done so. Anyway, this is old news- let's focus on the situation we're in.

I'm not willing to put complete trust into Prof, but I do agree with his statement that Linkz or Hat are probably decent starting points. Hat was too pushing of a Zero lynch though; I'm thinking that he can't be mafia because he'd know how bad that'd make him look(if that makes any sense?)- or maybe it's just reverse psychology.

It's not about old news Rad, I'm just bummed we couldn't peg a certified scum because of that. I won't beat the horse dead, but just don't call it old news, we were just trying to analyze the votes and flips, which is typical post "night".

I'll move on now.

As for profs, I have unwavering trust. Even if he is scum, this far he has been leading town in a direction that I say "Yes" almost every time. I'm sheeping him all the way.

radishhead said:

He is definitely capable of that kind of reverse psychology. But believe me radish, I wouldn't consider him town if I hadn't a very good reason for it.

I want people to go for Linkz. If I die, linkz gets lynched. If I survive even then I want you all to focus on linkz.

nen, hat, all of those can wait.

Ah in my frustration i forgot that rad was the unvote. Removetabaha from the list for now.
I already knew radish was scum so that doesnt help at all.

Nen what you just said wifom.
Now youre daring someone to visit you?
You and hat, your fates are sealed. Nobody needs to scan pr target you. Youll both be lynched soon.

Around the Network

Don't blame me, I was just following the bandwagon a bit. Well it looked like it was "consensus" to vote zero at that time

Mantle if you are mafia then well played, but you were an easy mislynch earlier today at the hands of the same people i suspect. I really dont need to look in more than that.

tabaha said:
Don't blame me, I was just following the bandwagon a bit. Well it looked like it was "consensus" to vote zero at that time

A very risky move. You're blaming the wagon for your vote, and probs didn't have a reason, so you figured "easy lynch!" I'm guessing.

I dont blame you tab. It was in error that i included you. Radish caused the double lynch, not you.

theprof00 said:
Mantle if you are mafia then well played, but you were an easy mislynch earlier today at the hands of the same people i suspect. I really dont need to look in more than that.

So you think I am playing rubbish?