By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Unvote:
Vote: mario

I'm sorry Hat, i didn't play with Zero last round so i don''t know him well, ut for now I'll assume
he is town.

But i would give him a HoS if that will make you change your avy for one day :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Wow, that's the fakest anger you've ever attempted spurge.

After some sleep & thread reading I'm going to vote Zero.

Unvote

Vote: Zero

@Spurge
Nor did it explain why you haven't voted for zero despite giving every indication you're okay with doing so.

spurgeonryan said:
Just stop linkz. You and profs playstyle are so been there done that. Time to let the big boys play. Just sit this one out. Go big or go home is what I always say.

Vote: linkz

Scum or not spurg... voting Linkz now is meaningless.

Vote for one of the possible option.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Laughable. Are you calling yourself one of the big boys?

Seriously guys, the trash talk is embarrassing.

@Spurg

Linkz can't be lynched at this point..i'd vote him with you and it still lead no where.

Vote: Mario, nolynch or Zero

Coze only one of these three is happning tonight it seems.

I think we are making a mistake voting no lynch.
All we have succeeded in doing over the last 4 days and almost 1500 posts is tell Mafia who is a power role, and create mostly flimsy suspicions.
Now the only information we will find out it is whatever the mafia decide to give us from their lynch choice.
Radish may not be able to kill anyone til tomorrow because of his possibly delayed kill.
We are not in an amazing position here.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I don't believe you have any clue what jealousy is.

You simply don't get to call yourself a big boy when you haven't done squat and have made excuses for it. You don't get to call yourself a big boy when you give every indication that you're for someone's lynch, and when it comes time to put up or shut up, you lash out at someone calling you suspicious instead. You're a small fry.

This is what I like to see when I wake up... Activity.

I still dont think it would be right for me to vote zero. He really doesnt seem like Scum to me and Ive said that from the start. Without playing previous games and nobody really explaining it to me, its just not gonna happen.

Mario is looking the most scummy... Its just a big risk to vote him based on his potential power...

Hmm...

I really don't know what to do.