By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

happydolphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

From every post transpires an intention or a strategy if you look for it. For instance, your post shows signs of buddying to Linkz.

That's one thing you didn't get about me yet ;) I naturally play by truthfulness, but you have yet to see my strategy play. Believe it or not, there are a few who have less experience who also have little pre-meditated intention/strategy in their posts. The better players strategize from the get-go, that post on linkz was me clearing it up for Zero.

But, I do have to admit there was a bit of strategy in my play. I'll wait to see if you find it, it wasn't what you said :]

Are you mason's with linkz happy?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:

Thats what i thought too, but you never know with linkz lulz

I don't mean to blow his cover, but linkz is one of the best players in this game. When he's doing something, there is always a strategy behind it. ;)

From every post transpires an intention or a strategy if you look for it. For instance, your post shows signs of buddying to Linkz.

Can be just out of respect. 

But I see more of him buddying with Zero and there exchange is a little bit suspicious.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan: Tell them I cannot bloody well talk to stefl either. And you are not in the game, and I said nothign of consequence to you.

Spurge, enough. Please. Just wait till you get back, and enjoy the game. This game is not about you, it's about all of us having fun.

Just wait till you get back bro.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan: Tell them I cannot bloody well talk to stefl either. And you are not in the game, and I said nothign of consequence to you.

Stop posting for spurg unless you want us to replace him with you.

Follow the rules even if your not playing pezus. keep this up and i'll ask that spurg get mod-killed.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:

Follow the rules even if your not playing pezus. keep this up and i'll ask that spurg get mod-killed.

Nen why would you want that?. I dont see why spurge would be asking pezus to post for him if he was scum, so why would you want to mod kill someone who might end up being town?.

So you think spurge is obvtown because he asked pezus to post for him?

Around the Network
zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:

Nen why would you want that?. I dont see why spurge would be asking pezus to post for him if he was scum, so why would you want to mod kill someone who might end up being town?.

Its becouse of that Zero.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:

So you think spurge is obvtown because he asked pezus to post for him?

No, but i also dont think he is scum by asking pezus to post for him. Just seems strange to me to want to mod kill him for such a thing??.

Well, he is asking spurge to be modkilled though, and not lynched. Modkill is used to remove annoying people who are a nuisance to the game. Regardless of the alignment.

zero129 said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:

Because he is breaking the rules. He did it the second time now. If he can't contact stefl the he should wait. It's not our fault he got banned and we are not going to lynch him even because he is banned right so I don't see the need of him posting. Why not he just post all of his thoughts on a MS word or something and post in when he is not ban anymore.

"Talking about the game outside the thread is against the rules." He is now talking to pezus right which is a taboo in Mafia games so I agree with nen here. If he did it again I will ask for a modkill. If he can't respect the rules then might aswell modkill him.

Carl2291 said:
Reporting in.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

As someone who was Stannis in the Game of Thrones Mafia game, this actually wasn't a very good quote choice Carl.

This is a prayer from R'hllor...

He is described as the Lord of Light, Heart of Fire, and the God of Flame and Shadow. These are things we have abolished from the Realm of Darkness... and what you speak of is treachery is these parts.

The shadows betray you... because they belong to me.

Smeags said:
Carl2291 said:
Reporting in.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

As someone who was Stannis in the Game of Thrones Mafia game, this actually wasn't a very good quote choice Carl.

This is a prayer from R'hllor...

He is described as the Lord of Light, Heart of Fire, and the God of Flame and Shadow. These are things we have abolished from the Realm of Darkness... and what you speak of is treachery is these parts.

The shadows betray you... because they belong to me.

Are you claiming mafia here?