By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

radishhead said:
Can I just point out that if you guys (well, at least 4 people) hadn't bandwagoned on my vote for no reason other than - was there even a reason? - we could be going into Midnight 1 with me being able to kill anyone I want without the threat of being killed or manipulated by mafia.

Mafia can't redirect your kill unless they know who you are targeting, that's how bus driver works and I don't think there is any redirect role that works by targeting the one doing the role instead of their target. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

HappyDolphin's been banned, just to let you guys know.

Carl2291 said:
Nothing really prof, just guessing and getting the thought out there. Overthinking the flavour, possibly, but I still think theres a possibility of a 3rd party. Depends just how deep stefl wrote it.

If you mean the godlike role... Then I thought Smeags. Things he said kinda gave me the feeling, and I still wouldnt be surprised if he's a God.

Perhaps I was overreading it, but the wording suggest you aren't a corrupt human. So then you'd have to be shadowspawn, right?

It's only a day ban, so I'm not sure how it'll affect the midnight phase.

Anyone know when midnight begins?

Smeags said:
It's only a day ban, so I'm not sure how it'll affect the midnight phase.

Anyone know when midnight begins?

Something like 18 hours?

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
Can I just point out that if you guys (well, at least 4 people) hadn't bandwagoned on my vote for no reason other than - was there even a reason? - we could be going into Midnight 1 with me being able to kill anyone I want without the threat of being killed or manipulated by mafia.

Mafia can't redirect your kill unless they know who you are targeting, that's how bus driver works and I don't think there is any redirect role that works by targeting the one doing the role instead of their target. 

FF, earlier you asked me why I hadn't voted Nen, what do you think about him?

theprof00 said:

Something like 18 hours?

So he'll be back by the time midnight comes. His exile shall not be too great of an impact. Good to hear!

I'm voting nen, and that's final.

I don't like that he allowed zero to use the terminology that he did without clarifying.
The only other thing I will possibly do is no lynch.

vote: nen

radishhead said:

Thank God, you were forced to claim then!

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Carl2291 said:
Nothing really prof, just guessing and getting the thought out there. Overthinking the flavour, possibly, but I still think theres a possibility of a 3rd party. Depends just how deep stefl wrote it.

If you mean the godlike role... Then I thought Smeags. Things he said kinda gave me the feeling, and I still wouldnt be surprised if he's a God.

Perhaps I was overreading it, but the wording suggest you aren't a corrupt human. So then you'd have to be shadowspawn, right?

Nah. Which bit?

The way Ive got it in my head... Humans = No role. Shadowspawn = Role. Godlike = Powerful role.

Like I said earlier thought theres no real way of finding out anything more about flavor without a night.

Im still mighty curious on the differences between Shadowspawn/ling, too. Or did I miss something to do with that.