By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I can join you on that mantle. He's been absent, and came in right when he was mentioned. He also seems upset by the accusation, which I'd consider a good sign.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
I say we kill radish.
At this point hes completely untrustworthy.
i just read his response to nen saying "why would you shoot me", and he responds with something hes said half a dozen times "i was just playing/pretending/saying that, i'm not actually going to do what i said.

Just because I said I wasn't going to kill Nen, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it

You know what. I'm fine with lynching radish too.

Coze i'd be super pissed if you ended up the only guy entering my domain.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
I say we kill radish.
i just read his response to nen saying "why would you shoot me", and he responds with something hes said half a dozen times "i was just playing/pretending/saying that, i'm not actually going to do what i said.

Just because I said I wasn't going to kill Nen, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it

Nen, I'm probably not going to kill you - I'm just saying that I haven't made a decision yet. It'll be a surprise for me as much as it will be for anyone else

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
I say we kill radish.

Nen, I'm probably not going to kill you - I'm just saying that I haven't made a decision yet. It'll be a surprise for me as much as it will be for anyone else

I'm not a kind of guy who enjoys surprises, radish, just keep that in mind.

Nen care to comment on zero going after mario? How can you clear zero 100% based on his claim, yet acknowledge that he's contesting mario's ambiguous power role claim?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Carl though, he has jumped on bandwagons. He hasn't been that observant, his opinions have been weak. His push has been weak. He almost seems like that mafia guy who goes around voting on lynch trains and nothing else.

He is my main lynch option now.

See, this is all just wrong.

Ive jumped on no bandwagon - Ive only voted once, that was after Radish said he would do harm to us. Ive consistantly voiced suspicion over numerous players. Since Kantor left, I was pretty much the only player sticking to a no lynch, until we knew for sure who was anti-Town. I was pretty much the only person pressing Spurge to return...

Id be willing to wager that 90% of accusations in the game have been based on previous gsmes. Ill say this again, because for some reason you seemed to miss it last time you asked me about activity. I dont understand the shit you guys are talking about, because I havent played for Years. Seriously. Take away any accusations based on previous games and see how everyone else in the thread has done.

Apart from Races, which we have done to the point that we NEED a 2nd day to know anything more, theres not really been anything else to delve into.

Yes, I admit Ive been fairly quiet. I admit I probably haven't said much of any use, but at least Im actually waiting for legit reasons to vote people.

theprof00 said:
I can join you on that mantle. He's been absent, and came in right when he was mentioned. He also seems upset by the accusation, which I'd consider a good sign.

Can you point me to where I got upset or annoyed? Before now, that is

It also took 2 hours for me to reply to him. It wasnt right away. I woke up at 8 and there it was. At least look at the times that each comment was posted, before you spout lies...

Carl, why were you suspicious of me during this night?

Kind of amazing that happy got himself banned. Good thing he is only banned for a day so he will be back in no time.

I think this is the first game in a long time where two of the participants were banned.

If Radish lives tonight, that's a good sign he was blocked or redirected. If he dies that mafia would rather kill him than use him because of the lack of manipulative abilities.

I honestly would rather lynch on Zero and hope we lynch manuplative scum instead. 

Prof, I understand your fear but we don't know for sure if there are manipulative roles, mafia might just block, or mafia would simply kill him because he's a threat as SK or vig.

Mafia are probably shitting their boots from mario and Radish and you want to take the easy way out by lynching the claimed vig. No, I don't agree. I rather take my chances lynching someone I believe is scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

If Radish lives tonight, that's a good sign he was blocked or redirected. If he dies that mafia would rather kill him than use him because of the lack of manipulative abilities.

I honestly would rather lynch on Zero and hope we lynch manuplative scum instead. 

Prof, I understand your fear but we don't know for sure if there are manipulative roles, mafia might just block, or mafia would simply kill him because he's a threat as SK or vig.

Mafia are probably shitting their boots from mario and Radish and you want to take the easy way out by lynching the claimed vig. No, I don't agree. I rather take my chances lynching someone I believe is scum.

I'm just having a hard time deciding what to do here.

I want to lynch radish, but I already know he likely has a nemesis who will try to take care of him, or certainly mafia will as well. If he's just completely lying, then he could also be a mafia, in which case, again, he might have a nemesis at least do him in.

I want to lynch zero, but from what he's claimed, he sounds like a mason with nen. Surely this could be a lie, but now he's challenging mario on the power claim, saying "you are 100% not ONE of doc or cop", implying he himself is one of them.

I want to lynch mario, but it's possible that he's actually one of the doc or cop, and zero is the one who is mistaken.

Other people who have not been around a whole lot or not taken any chances: carl, FF, linkz, yoshi, I have nothing on them.

I feel like it's between zero and mario, but I'm hesitant to out any potential docs or cops.

wait, why did you say shitting their boots from mario? You think he's the other 'sk'?