By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

pezus said:
Spurgeon is flowing through me:

"Spurgeon ryan says Unvote: Whoever it is I voted for."

Sorry, but only spurge should do what he has to do.

You aren't in the game pezus.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
Well, as I see it there isn't much of a chance a new player would answer this question in a satisfying sort of a way.

Also I wasn't ridiculing you. I was amazed. I think my stance is further supported by thanatos here answering your question.

I'm pretty sure my stance is supported by Thanatos answering the question - proving that it is a question that could be answered by a new player, and now we've learnt information about his stance on no lynches. 

So what do you get from his answer?

I agree with mantle here. spurge should just wait out his ban and not get other users to post his messages. We obviously won't lynch him for lurking since we know why he's not posting and he'll be back to have his say before Night One is over.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
radishhead said:
mantlepiecek said:
Well, as I see it there isn't much of a chance a new player would answer this question in a satisfying sort of a way.

Also I wasn't ridiculing you. I was amazed. I think my stance is further supported by thanatos here answering your question.

I'm pretty sure my stance is supported by Thanatos answering the question - proving that it is a question that could be answered by a new player, and now we've learnt information about his stance on no lynches. 

So what do you get from his answer?

Admittedly, not much - but there's no harm in asking, right? Someone's got to ask questions, or this day will never get underway

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:

Thats what i thought too, but you never know with linkz lulz

I don't mean to blow his cover, but linkz is one of the best players in this game. When he's doing something, there is always a strategy behind it. ;)

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hello carl how are you?

Im pretty good, at work though so things can only get better! How are you?

Pezus, let Spurge wait out his ban. Stop being the messenger.

happydolphin said:
zero129 said:

Thats what i thought too, but you never know with linkz lulz

I don't mean to blow his cover, but linkz is one of the best players in this game. When he's doing something, there is always a strategy behind it. ;)

From every post transpires an intention or a strategy if you look for it. For instance, your post shows signs of buddying to Linkz.

Signature goes here!

Isn't that against the rules (spurge)?
If he wants to post something in here. He should ask stefl not an another user here that's not playing.
This is for the newbs in here aswell.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Isn't that against the rules (spurge)?
If he wants to post something in here. He should ask stefl not an another user here that's not playing.
This is for the newbs in here aswell.

Yeah. Now that you mention it, spurge did break a rule (again).

TruckOSaurus said:

From every post transpires an intention or a strategy if you look for it. For instance, your post shows signs of buddying to Linkz.

That's one thing you didn't get about me yet ;) I naturally play by truthfulness, but you have yet to see my strategy play. Believe it or not, there are a few who have less experience who also have little pre-meditated intention/strategy in their posts. The better players strategize from the get-go, that post on linkz was me clearing it up for Zero.

But, I do have to admit there was a bit of strategy in my play. I'll wait to see if you find it, it wasn't what you said :]