By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

And hat, a question for you :

What will you do if zero ends up being town? Because if there is a backup plan then I will vote him.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Unvote : spurgeonryan

Vote : Carl2291

Is this your first game carl?

Carl's first game was round 5. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:

Unvote : spurgeonryan

Vote : Carl2291

Is this your first game carl?

No. I played a little before, followed the odd game. This is my first game for absolute ages though.

I have work in a hour and half. I still need to get a shower and food. Ill have a read of the last 200 or so posts and I may or may not post. Depends if I have time. Just letting you guys know.

Final-Fan said:
Carl2291 said:
Spurge has been online quite often. Hes just avoided posting. I pointed this out earlier.

Even when he has been posting, hes been avoiding this thread.

You certainly seem to be getting on spurge's case -- not that it's unwarranted.  Any reason you haven't voted yet?  Or did I miss it? 

I wasnt really wanting to vote, because of Kantor leaving. We couldn't afford a mis-lynch if he was Town. If he was scum/3rd party, then its a win/win situation.

I voted for Radish, when he said he would be a hinderance with his role.

Now though... I have no idea who to vote for. There seems to be people jumping on zero, which I still dont understand because its largely to do with other games.

Actually... Its nice of Spurge to actually join in with the damn game.

radishhead said:
Tabaha, Linkz, Nen, DT - all for a different reason

Ah, you son of a......

Even as a SK you think you don't owe me shit huh!

Boy i should've just hammered you then. I certainly learned my lesson.

Next time even if your town and i scanned you as cop i'll still try to hang you the day after.

Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you.

If I were a lion and you were a tuna I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and friggin eat you!

And then, I’d bang your tuna girlfriend

Now do me a favor and go back re-read the thread. Try to come with a list of 5 scum.

Assume these 5 scum are townies then shoot someone else outside this group.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Tabaha, Linkz, Nen, DT - all for a different reason

Ah, you son of a......

Even as a SK you think you don't owe me shit huh!

Boy i should've just hammered you then. I certainly learned my lesson.

Next time even if your town and i scanned you as cop i'll still try to hang you the day after.

Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you.

If I were a lion and you were a tuna I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and friggin eat you!

And then, I’d bang your tuna girlfriend

Now do me a favor and go back re-read the thread. Try to come with a list of 5 scum.

Assume these 5 scum are townies then shoot someone else outside this group.

Wow, I just listed you as a suspect- no need to be stealing my tuna girlfriend

I wasn't actually seriously considering you as a target for my kill- how accurate do you think a suspect list on "Night" 1 normally is with no evidence?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Wow, I just listed you as a suspect- no need to be stealing my tuna girlfriend

I wasn't actually seriously considering you as a target for my kill- how accurate do you think a suspect list on "Night" 1 normally is with no evidence?

Ah, cool then........friends ?

Also in case stefl missed it

Vote: Time Limit

We need a vote or two now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

tabaha reporting in. This thread goes faster than I was expecting. And I'm a bit amazed at people shooting at multiple directions in the first night when there's (almost) no proof, and the only proof being freudian slips and stuff. People trying to avoid suspicion when it is (probably) unfounded is also "nice" to see.

Vote: Time Limit

Because this is taking too much in my opinion

Vote: time limit

Well time limit has been hammered for sure now, possibly 2 votes were overkill, I'm glad to see you all agree but no additional votes are needed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!