By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New screens from resistance 2 scans

I only have to say, OMG this looks so great

ANyhow here you can find new screens from the Resistance 2 scans

http://www.gamed.nl/view/36511

The artwork also looks really great

Around the Network

wow, me like, me like allot!!!

How does Insomniac make games so fast and so beautifull always? There is a probably a rule if want to work with Insomniac: Holidays are forbidden

Im really impressed that Insomniac has reached such quality graphics so seamlessly fast compared to other developers.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

is it in game ??

we dont know :(

Time to Work !

Around the Network

AWESOME!!!

In there last podcast they said they have finished the story and the levels, and now they just have to work on perfecting it and do their final work on all the levels. Another thing they said was that the guys at gameinformer were playing the 8player co-op.

libellule said:
is it in game ??

we dont know :(

I think you can feel safe about believing that its in-game.

Insomniac is one of few studios who show untouched screens.

Besides it DOES look in-game if you take a closer look. And its looking AWESOME :). REALLY can't wait for this to hit the streets.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

And THIS game will be polished for almost 1 year, GREAT!

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I find it amazing that Insomniac can produce games of this quality on an annual basis. I wonder how many people they have working for them.

Although I am not sure how long it took them to get used to the PS3 and develop Resistance for a November 2006 launch date. But they have managed to release Ratchet & Clank exactly 12 months later and it looks like they will have Resistance 2 out for November this year as well.

Technically Insomniac are up there with the better developers of games at the moment and it looks like in just over 1 year of the PS3 being on the market, they are announcing their 3rd generation game and are managing to do things on the PS3 that other developers are struggling to do.

One other note is that apparently (according to the titles at the end of Uncharted), they lent a hand with some technical development of the game as well.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)