By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable The Journey Will Silence Kinect Critics, 10 Minutes Of Gameplay

Around the Network

"The must own Kinect title of 2012"...talk about low bars.

I am not buying this. I like fable 2 and 3 but I am not down with this 1 hour long game.

siavm said:
I am not buying this. I like fable 2 and 3 but I am not down with this 1 hour long game.

Try 15 hours.

Fable: The Journey is more likely to make PS3 fanboys tease us Microsoft fanboys mercilessly than silence Kinect critics.

Around the Network

I think it looks awesome. Love the graphics to.

That looks way better than I thought it would. I won't be getting it though because I like a controller in my hands.

Looks a lot better than I thought It would turn out to be. I just don't know if this game could convince me to get a kinect though.

Fable:The Journey is on XBL right now. Played it earlier and I gotta say, it was surprisingly good. Controls work really well and for a game that has you sitting down the entire time I never had any problems, unlike with most games that have you sitting. Definitely give it a shot if you own a kinect, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

wasnt child of eden, that horror game, Star Wars, Steel Battalion supposed to silence critics...

Seriously this isnt anything like i thought it would be, it looks like a light gun on rails without the gun...IMO thats good i like those kinds of games. I wouldnt get a 360 or Kinect for it, but at the very least it looks functional.