By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thinking of selling 3ds

I would say that you will regret it to be honest. The 3DS in my opinion is the best Nintendo console I've ever owned including NES, Super Nintendo, Gameboy, GBA, Gamecube, N64, and the Wii. The 3DS has had many big hitters already and we don't even know what's coming beyond this year besides some kind of Zelda game, Super Smash Bros, Monster Hunters, and I'm sure a new Pokemon game. If you don't think you're going to want games like that though then sell it but you may end up buying it again

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
TomNinetyTwo said:
I literally just today sold my 3ds cosmos black with skylanders for £150 on ebay.
So good luck to you ;)

Do you regret selling it??

Nope, its been sat doing nothing for a few months now and the money will probably go towards the wii u or my iphone 5.

Just a nice person :)

mines in for repair i may trade it in while i can once its fixed its the orig cosmos black boxed, i also have mario kart 7, mario 3d land and nsmb2 i think on CEX website that lot would equate to £148 trade in value. i may get a vita not sure yet

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Not sure I can bring myself to sell it, may have to play the waiting game and save up enough money for a wii u purchase