By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - This song might change all of your minds...

BasilZero said:
I like this one better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sa9qeV6T0o

me too, much better song

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

how did I know this would be your daily swift thread haha.

What would you do in the weekend or in a long holiday? Besides going out for tourism, I would also like to play games to spend my time. Guild Wars 2 is the game that I would like to spend lots of time to play. There are endless of fun here. I do not need to spend much money to get a guild wars 2 CD Key, and I do not need to buy much gw2 gold to enjoy the endless fun of the game. I can even enjoy the beautiful senery in the game just like paying a visit to a country, I can even smell the good smell coming from a flower. Join me for the fantastic guild wars 2.

I would like to buy gw2 gold online too.

Ps3 said:

If you haven't heard it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU

No it didn't, don't think it deserved its own thread btw. If all people made threads about the latest song they're in love with this forum would loose its purpose wouldn't it?

Around the Network

This might actually be Taylors best song imo... haha wouldn't have thought that before listening to it :D but it also shows the limits of her voice

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

so yes, it DID change my mind :P in a way... ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Not a bad song music-wise, nice guitar part, but I don't care for her high, breathy, randomly-breaking voice at all. I actually listened to some of the instrumental covers for that song, liked them much, much better.

And the lyrics are just plain fluff.

If she wrote the music by herself then I'm much more impressed by that than her singing or lyrics.

pokoko said:
Not a bad song music-wise, nice guitar part, but I don't care for her high, breathy, randomly-breaking voice at all. I actually listened to some of the instrumental covers for that song, liked them much, much better.

And the lyrics are just plain fluff.

If she wrote the music by herself then I'm much more impressed by that than her singing or lyrics.

She writes all her music by herself.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

It's a good song, and she's a good singer, but I've never denied that.

I just can't bring myself to love her as much as you do. She's pretty good. She isn't revolutionary, or unique. She is just a good singer.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective