By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bought a Wii U for resale!

I just got back from my Gamestop after preordering the Wii U. I published an ad on Kijiji to sell it for 750. I'm wondering if anyone else here is doing the same?? I remember when the Wii came out, I resold them for 200 dollars more than what I got them for. Good times :D :D.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network

There is a special place in hell reserved for people like you.

:P

i dont support those practices, sorry

greed gets you no where.

Terrible, just terrible. There's some 10 year old kid who's saving his pennies hoping to buy himself a Wii U but he won't get it because you're selling it to a rich twat on ebay. How can you live with yourself?

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
i dont support those practices, sorry

Everyone in business practices this.. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft. If you buy any of their products you're supporting this practice. It's called making a profit. The demand is high and the supply is low. I have 10k in student loans, so I'm going to the store tomorrow and buying more since it'll be the last day of preorders! Wish me luck in my business venture!

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

i hope you don't forget that you are a commercial seller then, if you talk about other companies business i hope your country knows about your business because otherwise there is a difference between you and them^^

Companies put much on risk, they create and manufacture their products, they make that happen on a big percentage, thinking on ways to enjoy their consumers so they go and consume more

you, on the other hand, only buy at retail and sell it X% more expensive to a desperate human being during shortages
you may be thinking on Wall street :P

Didn't Gamestop stop taking preorders!?

im sure alot of people are doing this, more than any here would care to admit