By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A big Thankyou to platinum games thread

Galaki said:
All the butthurts gave this game a presence. Those that wishes it sell badly just backfire.

I am sure there are a decent amount of threads about this on every video game website.  So those that say fuck you Nintendo for saving this game only leads more people to realizing this game might actually be good (people not familiar with the game).  You are correct that it has only backfired on the people that are most butthurt.  Right now I am counting at least 4 threads about this game on this site that are near the top of the hot topics.

Around the Network

I will only thank you if Bayonetta 2 turns out to be a good game :)

I'll be buying and supporting Bayonetta 2 as well. I think it will do great on Wii U as it will be exclusive and truly next-gen.

and now I won't get Fly Me to the Moon out of my head till October

sethnintendo said:
Galaki said:
All the butthurts gave this game a presence. Those that wishes it sell badly just backfire.

I am sure there are a decent amount of threads about this on every video game website.  So those that say fuck you Nintendo for saving this game only leads more people to realizing this game might actually be good (people not familiar with the game).  You are correct that it has only backfired on the people that are most butthurt.  Right now I am counting at least 4 threads about this game on this site that are near the top of the hot topics.

We are talking about it pretty heavily on mine too but there is no butthurt going on at least.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I'm just thankful the game's not canceled anymore :)

Holy Fuck.... Look what I just noticed on NeoGAF...

da_2pacalypse + 4h ago | Well said
Can you really blame Platinum games? From what I understand Sega wasn't interested in funding a sequel, so Nintendo stepped in and funded them. If you had a choice between no sequel or sequel for wiiu, wouldn't you take the deal?
#1.1.4 Agree(27) | Disagree(0) | Report

.... Amazing

sethnintendo said:

Can you really blame Platinum games? From what I understand Sega wasn't interested in funding a sequel, so Nintendo stepped in and funded them. If you had a choice between no sequel or sequel for wiiu, wouldn't you take the deal?

.... Amazing

It must be a glitch of the site, it's impossible there are no disagrees xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
sethnintendo said:

.... Amazing

It must be a glitch of the site, it's impossible there are no disagrees xD

Ze haters have probably passed out by now.

it will have a decent opening in japan and thats it. im not a fan of sequels like this appearing on other platforms. as an example ive just bought tales of graces f when tales of vesparia was on 360 hence graces f should also have made an appearence on 360 and vice verca

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...