By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what do you think about Baby Metroid for nintendoland?

i think as a minigame looks great
actually Nintendoland has won me over time

Around the Network

I was skeptical about Nintendoland, but after hearing that it will feature solo modes (with almost 9 levels for Zelda Battle Quest and hard challenges to beat the game) and that it will be bundled with the Pro pack, I will buy it without any doubt.

is it comfirmed to be a kid? or just a superdeformed Mii version of Samus?

Silly. Its a MII-samus, not a kid Samus.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

No exploration => Don't care

Around the Network

I think the gameplay will be fun in these games, but the immersion level is low because I can't relate to the kiddiness. It's immersive for kids. I'm not asking for realistic graphics, but maybe just a tad darker version of the cartoony style. Nintendo uses to many bright color schemes (Turqoise, pink, neon green and neon yellows). It's not necessarily the main art style that is bad.

Nintendo Land is a must... like I said, the games look all fun... but the nostalgia factor will be amazing!

I have a better idea that will never be made. Nintendmetroid! They take Nintendogs, replace the dogs with Metroids, and BAM! $$$$$$

spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:
I have a better idea that will never be made. Nintendmetroid! They take Nintendogs, replace the dogs with Metroids, and BAM! $$$$$$

That would be a great idea! Have Nintendo Characters as pets! Nintendo pets! I would love to feed my little Mario that I name Princess Ryguy ever morning and rub his little plumber belly!

Spurg we have to make this happen!  Quick use your voodoo Nintendo powers to implant this idea into Miyamoto's head.

I heard a remix of Lower Norfair playing in the background.

Do want.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero