By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - New G4TV Left 4 Dead Video Preview - Cornfield Map Footage

Why did this have to get delayed?? ARRRGH!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

woohoo! Thanks Ben =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

Uuh, nice. I was kinda annoyed at how all the footage about the game was of the exact same level, giving the impression that there wasn't much variety, but so much for that.

Even the delay is ok by me, since I'll probably have my new PC by the time this game is out. =P

Damn! Can't watch right nowcuz in class

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Damn! Can't watch right nowcuz in class

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I need a new ISP, oh man looks great...

Just internet multi, or lan multi too???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Hey Ben. Do you think my PC can run that game?, It looks sweet. My PC has a Core 2 duo processor (1.86 ghz), 2 gb of RAM, and a Geforce 7500 LE(256 mb) and Windows Vista. It can run CS: Source smoothly at max settings, but it runs HL2: Ep 2 only on Mid-Low settings. Thanks.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

It will have similar requirements to Ep2 or TF2 I think, since in the end it will have all the HDR and effects from Episode 2.

So I'm guessing you can run it smoothly, but it'd have to be on medium.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Must... have... game...

Dying... of desire... to play...

FJ-Warez said:
I need a new ISP, oh man looks great...

Just internet multi, or lan multi too???

Either internet or LAN.  And you can play with friendly smart bots as well for when you've got no connection to the world hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM