By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ICO HD soon to become I-Go HD?

Tagged games:

Ico on the go?

Where do I sign up? Just ... 11 36.67%

This is so cool 6 20.00%

This could be interesting 2 6.67%

I don't think it's a great idea. 4 13.33%

Vita can do no right 7 23.33%

Total:30
Deoz said:
"I-Go"
You need your ps3 to be portable first i belive

huh?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Deoz said:
"I-Go"
You need your ps3 to be portable first i belive

huh?

Nope, my bad sry. Im still stuck with my psp as another controller idea.

Ajescent said:
Bristow9091 said:
Ajescent said:

The above picture was tweeted by none other than Shuhei Yoshida himself, no idea who he is but the people at OPM_UK seem to be excited about it so...I guess we should too?

....?

He's the one guy that works for SONY everyone actually likes. Not only is he probably their only good PR guy, but he's also President of SCEWWS. As in he works with all of SONY's developers. He's been exective producer for a number of games such as Gran Turismo. He was there from the begining of Playstation as one of it's initial members. Also, he's an avid gamer. Follow his twitter and you'll see him often posting about SoundShapes levels that he's made. He recently made a funny post saying "If Tokyo Jungle isn't game of the year, something is wrong with this world". 

I could go on, but In short, he's kinda... the shit.

EDITED

4 ≈ One

I've been holding off on completing this game, just because it seems better suited for a hand held. At least it will look better on an oled screen anyway. So I'm excited, another game that i can play on my vita!

I have a feeling they're saving remoteplay to show off with the PS4 reveal as we've known for a while the Vita is capable of PS3 remoteplay so this is nothing special. That's my baseless assumption of the day.

Around the Network

will it be the thing where you buy the PS3 version then you can also get the Vita version? because then it would be freaking awesome!