By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Fictional World would you choose to live in, and why?

Probably Elder Scrolls as I seem to keep going back to it... although preferably if its in moded form

Otherwise Star Wars most likely.

Outside the list, Mass Effect would be pretty entertaining as long as I had Biotics.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Middle Earth.. or Star Wars

Middle Earth sucks like hell for pretty much everyone, except maybe the Dwarves. The Hobbits are shown to be painfully dull, humans generally have it worse off than humans in the real world (unless you live in Numenor), the Elves' immortality is shown to be a long-term burden (even if you're basically a low-grade superhero in the short term) and the Ents had all the women in their species die out. With the Dwarves you get very few women (and the women who do exist often choose to stay single for various reasons), but you live longer and better than most Men, and as long as you don't get Dragons or Balrogs, things are generally pretty cool.

thats all very true.. im changing it to Harry Potter

Thought it was going to be hard to choose coming into this topic because I was thinking it was a free-for-all thing, not one with options. Hands down, no contest, I would choose Final Fantasy. The hard part is choosing just which one of the instalments I would want to live in :S I'd probably want to live in either VIII and IX because of the little cities; I love the whole communal world type environment.

안녕하세요, oh!sayHUN 입니다! — living, loving life @ 04201990 · personal · chocoalatte

oh!sayHUN said:
Thought it was going to be hard to choose coming into this topic because I was thinking it was a free-for-all thing, not one with options. Hands down, no contest, I would choose Final Fantasy. The hard part is choosing just which one of the instalments I would want to live in :S I'd probably want to live in either VIII and IX because of the little cities; I love the whole communal world type environment.

Big problem with living in a Final Fantasy world is there is always some Jackass trying to end ALL of existence.

Mass Effect (without the reapers)

Around the Network

Probably the Hyborian Age. Seems like a cool place to live as long as you are a super bad ass like Conan who loves to cleave men's skulls and crush women with your iron thews and hot passions... which I am, and I do.

Who the fuck would want to live in Silent Hill?

The Sims, because I just need to talk to a girl for an afternoon and I can take her to bed.

Also, I can get a job that pays $500 a day with no experience and by checking exactly 3 ads on a paper and having no interviews. Also, climbing the career ladder to the top will take me one month.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Kasz216 said:

Big problem with living in a Final Fantasy world is there is always some Jackass trying to end ALL of existence.

Let me reword my choice: should there be noone to stand in the way of humanity and threatening it, the Final Fantasy world would be the perfect place to live. Just as long as I don't have to be the hero saving the world. But, I totally forgot about taking that into account. 

안녕하세요, oh!sayHUN 입니다! — living, loving life @ 04201990 · personal · chocoalatte

I would like to live in the Star Ocean or Xenosaga universe honestly.

It's a shame that in one

You're a fake existence.

and in the other

Gnosis wana rape yo face.

Megaman Starforce world is pretty cool

Everything is possible due to the use of waves. And the villains that threat it are so dumb that they lose even to a 10 year old depressive kid, so it's very peaceful. It's like a future Utopia.