By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The RNC Concludes. The Verdict: Everything Was Racist!

killerzX said:

no, that was a true story. unfortunately some racist bigots showed up and said racial slurs. but they did get thrown out.

maybe i missed your point, but i was trying to adress that random people being at events like this isnt indicative to the party, or it leaders. who are being accused of racism.

all the things a mentioned were things the media (especially MSNBC) accused the republican party of being racist about.

the word "chicago" was literally claimed to be racist. (chris mathews, racheal madcow)

so was obama playing golf, because tiger woods plays golf. (lawernce o'donnel, martin bashir)

romney saying you need americans to fix the big problems is saying obama isnt american. (special ed shultz).

mentioning welfare is racist because black people are on it (chris mathews)

republican minority speakers show how racist the republicans are (MSNBC show "the cycle" the guy that goes by the name Toure' and some guest)

if i missed you point and misinterpreted your intentions, i apologize

Ah I see. Well, I really wish they wouldn't do that. I like Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow, so, without hearing the context, it's hard to say, but I hope they don't do that again. That's not a good strategy for the left to use because it will come back down the line.

Anyway, yeah I know they go thrown out, and I'd heard that it was likely some Ron Paul guys stirring up trouble. Who's to say. Anyway, I apologize on behalf of my constituency :D

Around the Network

Finally, somebody who tells it like it is.

theprof00 said:
killerzX said:

no, that was a true story. unfortunately some racist bigots showed up and said racial slurs. but they did get thrown out.

maybe i missed your point, but i was trying to adress that random people being at events like this isnt indicative to the party, or it leaders. who are being accused of racism.

all the things a mentioned were things the media (especially MSNBC) accused the republican party of being racist about.

the word "chicago" was literally claimed to be racist. (chris mathews, racheal madcow)

so was obama playing golf, because tiger woods plays golf. (lawernce o'donnel, martin bashir)

romney saying you need americans to fix the big problems is saying obama isnt american. (special ed shultz).

mentioning welfare is racist because black people are on it (chris mathews)

republican minority speakers show how racist the republicans are (MSNBC show "the cycle" the guy that goes by the name Toure' and some guest)

if i missed you point and misinterpreted your intentions, i apologize

Ah I see. Well, I really wish they wouldn't do that. I like Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow, so, without hearing the context, it's hard to say, but I hope they don't do that again. That's not a good strategy for the left to use because it will come back down the line.

Anyway, yeah I know they go thrown out, and I'd heard that it was likely some Ron Paul guys stirring up trouble. Who's to say. Anyway, I apologize on behalf of my constituency :D

That's more or less been the standard Democrat pundit strategy.  I'd point to the Atlantic and New Yorker which have had articles with titles like "Brownface at the RNC"  "Fear of a Black President"  "The affirmitive Action President"

The worst one is the Brownface one... largely because I can't think of another case anyone would be complaining about minorities having a greater then proportionate role in leadership. 

Having minority speakers gives minorite candidates more expierence on the big stage... and if anything pisses off the same racists that would throw peanuts at a cameraman (assuming they were real).

Really, i think the calls at Racism are due to the fact that the RNC is moving away from racism... and that has a chance to really hurt the democrats.  Espeically if those speakers become prominent members of the republican party.

I mean, if neither party is seeen as racist, then minorities can feel more free to vote based on their actual opinions... and most minorties are actually more conservative then white people.

Killerzx, I think your avatar is highly racist as it shows the white space shuttle accelerating whilst riding on the back of the black launch rocket. This kind of white supremacist attitude will not be tolerated.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective