By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Paralympics Thread

Who's watching the opening ceremony?

4OD was useless so I had to switch to tvcatchup to watch there. Anyone else having issues with the Rhianna song sounding weird?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Who's watching the opening ceremony?

4OD was useless so I had to switch to tvcatchup to watch there. Anyone else having issues with the Rhianna song sounding weird?

I think it was intentionally made to sound like that, unless you were hearing something different.

It sounded as if 2 versions were playing at the same time, was that intentional? If it was, didn't sound good.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

It was rather short so very few highlights. It just charted key scientific discoveries from Stephen Hawkings and the Big Bang to Isaac Newton and his Apple amongst others. Sir Ian McKellen did a speech but I don't know who he was meant to be :( Including a celebration of the British Weather...aka it's always raining with with a remix of Rhianna's umbrella playing in the back ground. A lot of folks dancing with umbrellas and then made a British flag...

Then C4 took an Ad break ¬_¬

There'll be complaints about those ad breaks, for sure

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

We are skipping the parade for ad breaks and interviews...fucking hell C4...

kowenicki said:
These ads are a joke.

C4's presentation is a joke.

Come back BBC, all is forgiven!

I'm enjoying the Paralympics much more than the Olympics! This event really shows the human will, how you can overcome any obstacle with determination. Some true athletes in there.

It's a shame the coverage for this is almost neglected

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

People actually watch the Paralympics? LOL