By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, on a 0-10 scale, how much do you want the sequel to Dark Souls on the Wii U?

6/10?

It does seem like a game that would be in my style. I've enjoyed dungeon crawlers of late...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

10/10. Having the wiiU pad for inventory / equipment management would solve half my deaths.
I don't know how many times I've run out with the inventory selector in the top corner only to start switching pages while getting chopped to bits.

dont know the game and i dont like wrpgs so.......pretty much zero

8/10 - assuming I'd ever dare to play the sequel. Considering it took me roughly a month just to get by the first 2 bosses on Dark Souls, I'm not sure me and my noobish skills could handle another sequel. Dark Souls was damn fun, though also drove me nearly insane.

Mr Khan said:
6/10?

It does seem like a game that would be in my style. I've enjoyed dungeon crawlers of late...

there was a thread a while back made by rol that critiqued zelda skyward sword and went on to describe what zelda should be more like.  that description isn't too far off from dark souls.  i'm not saying you'll love it but don't be too quick to dismiss it either.  it's really really good.

Around the Network

mmm probably 5/10, i've never played it before but i heard it's pretty good. probably would get it if it gets good reviews since the concept sounds appealing

3/10

I'd buy the sequel even if it was exclusive to the Xbox 360 (don't own one, so you know what that means). So yeah, I'd be all over it for the Wii U.

9/10

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

5/10 it looks interesting, but not my type of game.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Never played neither of both and everyone keeps saying both games are awesome and challenging, and since everyone says the PC version of Dark Souls sucks it will be nice to have a good port of the game, and of course a new game entirely. I would say 9/10

Nintendo and PC gamer