By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamestop managers conf: PDP accessories prove WiiU launch Nov 18th.

superchunk said:
BenVTrigger said:
Are you here?

No, but people on GAF are and that's the source as well. :)

Thread on GAF about this conference has a few members there and they stated this was just confirmed. Logical conclusion is that is the same date as WiiU's launch.

Ah I see.  I was just curious who was already putting out the info.  Wasn't sure if you were here or just read it online somewhere.

Around the Network

I've already got three games to buy on November 20th, maybe I'll have to reconsider buying Wii U at launch.

Signature goes here!

For those that are curious, here's their website for the things they make.

http://www.pdp.com/

I wonder if I'll buy it at launch. It feels like we know very little about the console.

miz1q2w3e said:
I wonder if I'll buy it at launch. It feels like we know very little about the console.

Sept 13th will be your friend. ;)

I expect:

Launch date
Price
specific base URLs
bundles (BO2 bundle)
release dates for all games through end of year
online/community details
media/application details

all followed by opening day for pre-orders. :)

Around the Network

Yes! It'll be in time for the Holidays!

Love and tolerate.

superchunk said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Sept 13th will be your friend. ;)

I expect:

Launch date
Price
specific base URLs
bundles (BO2 bundle)
release dates for all games through end of year
online/community details
media/application details

all followed by opening day for pre-orders. :)

I didn't think Sep. 13th was such a big deal. I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the heads up :)

It's a first day buy for me, not even a shadow of a doubt.

Im buying it.

Even if there's no games (not true by any stretch), Nintendo's online system offers so much potential im fascinated by it. Oh and the controller is awesome!

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

happydolphin said:
It's a first day buy for me, not even a shadow of a doubt.

Really? The way you've been, I didn't think you'd be so eager :B

What's got you this interested this early?