By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nintendo fans have overtaken VGChartz - Who do we assassinate first?

What do we do, Sony fans?

Mass Suicide 50 19.84%

Team up with Microsoft fans 24 9.52%

Convert to Nintendo fans 90 35.71%

Escape VGChartz 19 7.54%

Hide (ala MGS) 5 1.98%

Assassinate the Nintendo fans 31 12.30%

Send spies into the Mod system 6 2.38%

Pray to Yoshida 12 4.76%

Other 14 5.56%

Total:251
S.Peelman said:

Obviously all Sony fans must convert to Nintendo fans.

That would be the pinnacle of our victory:

Assimilate Atari fans: check

Assimilate SEGA fans: check

Assimilate Sony fans: in progress...

Actually, 

I think there was more of a mass-killing of Atari fans rather than an assimilation. 

When's the last time anyone heard of an Atari fan? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Kynes said:
Turkish said:
Its time I start making threads again and unite the remnants of Sony fans.

So you come back to the place you trash talked after being banned from the other site...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41252205&postcount=1523

uh I was never away?  I never knew, gaf has a lot of unwritten rules I wasn't aware of, such as port begging. Anyways, I'm unbanned in 2 days, such a big deal ain't it.

Jay we have no chance of converting basil HAVE YOU SEEN HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL????? OMFG.

We need to concentrate on getting the hybrid 360/ps3 guys to the PS camp...d21lewis should be our target!

I sense we can turn him

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Smeags said:
It's not a huge surprise, seeing as how recent events have spurred Nintendo discussion. This time last year Nintendo fans had two consoles on the downturn and a newly released handheld that was struggling out of the gate. A community has a hard time building on such unstable ground.

Now you have the 3DS, which is finally hitting its stride with the XL and New Super Mario Bros. 2 release, as well as the Wii U, which is almost upon us with the September conference on the horizon. That's definitely enough to get Nintendo fans talking, which they apparently are doing.

Sony fans are now where the Nintendo fans were last year. Two last-gen consoles on the twilight of their careers and a new handheld which is struggling mightily. Hopefully next year (with PS4 announcements and stronger PSV sales [hopefully]) Sony fans will have more exciting things to talk about.

Exactly. If anything Nintendo is going to dominate discussion hereabouts until the rumor-mill for next E3 starts to pick up (so Nintendomination until next April or so)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm glad I keep a low enough profile to not worry about assassination attempts.

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Jay we have no chance of converting basil HAVE YOU SEEN HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL????? OMFG.

We need to concentrate on getting the hybrid 360/ps3 guys to the PS camp...d21lewis should be our target!

I sense we can turn him

I don't know. I see Basil praising Sony quite a bit.

c03n3nj0 said:

Actually, 

I think there was more of a mass-killing of Atari fans rather than an assimilation. 

When's the last time anyone heard of an Atari fan? 

Atari 2600 fan here but that is about it.  Atari just could never recover after the crash.  I was interested in the Jaguar a long time ago but I am glad my parents never got me it.  Somehow the controller didn't even scare me away. 

- - - - Proof That Basil Cant be turned- - - -

- - - Exhibit B: BasilZeros Youtube channel (Basil thank me later for the hits )

http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

For every Nintendo fan you kill theres a thousand more waiting to take their place. Viva la Ninty!

Conversion is really the only choice you have.

Do I need to use my underground network again?