By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU : *NEW* Gameplay + Info about Missions, Characters, Online, Multiplayer, Dev Team, and More!

Tagged games:

could makr a really good launch title! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
DRAE_nmhar said:

[..]ZombiU...it still amazes be how Ubisoft picked that name. 

This is Ubisofts first publication ever:

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

me want

Naum said:
It doesn't matter how much I want this game I will never buy it beacuse if I do I'll be found dead with a burst/ed heart caused by intense chock... Yes I'm that easily scared

haha I get scared easily too, especially those jump scares, but c'mon atleast give it a try. Getting scacred is fun! Maybe play an episode of Spongebob on anohter tv or, if possible, on a second GamePad to balance it out you know lol, I did that when I watched Quarintine lol. 

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

Chandler said:
DRAE_nmhar said:

[..]ZombiU...it still amazes be how Ubisoft picked that name. 

This is Ubisofts first publication ever:

Yeah I saw with a little research when they revealed ZombiU at E3.  But I think ZombiU should be considered a new IP 'cause it a complete new game, right? Yeah it shares the name Zombi, but is it the same as ZombiU? lol it just amazes me that of all the zombi games from Resident Evil to left 4 Dead, ZombiU is the most...well, unique lol.

Around the Network
DRAE_nmhar said:

Yeah I saw with a little research when they revealed ZombiU at E3.  But I think ZombiU should be considered a new IP 'cause it a complete new game, right? Yeah it shares the name Zombi, but is it the same as ZombiU? lol it just amazes me that of all the zombi games from Resident Evil to left 4 Dead, ZombiU is the most...well, unique lol.

From Wikipedia:

A first-person arcade adventure, it draws inspiration from the George A. Romero film Dawn of the Dead; the player controlling four protagonists exploring a zombie-filled shopping mall. It draws from many parts of the film, including the gunshops, the escalators, and the articulated trucks used to block the entrances. If a character's health was depleted, he turned into a zombie, which then roamed the room they died in. Zombies can also be killed either by numerous body shots, or a single shot to the head. Characters were named after the creators of the game.

I think it's at least a spiritual successor to Zombi.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Its the grand theft auto 3 of the series, yeah technically there were two before it but no one remembers those, and Technically there was a game before ZombiU... yeah you get my point

Chandler said:
DRAE_nmhar said:

From Wikipedia:

A first-person arcade adventure, it draws inspiration from the George A. Romero film Dawn of the Dead; the player controlling four protagonists exploring a zombie-filled shopping mall. It draws from many parts of the film, including the gunshops, the escalators, and the articulated trucks used to block the entrances. If a character's health was depleted, he turned into a zombie, which then roamed the room they died in. Zombies can also be killed either by numerous body shots, or a single shot to the head. Characters were named after the creators of the game.

I think it's at least a spiritual successor to Zombi.

Sounds a spiritual succesor to every zombie game there is lol jk. But seriously that's awesome! i'm glad they when back in their archives and found Zombi to get inspirations for ZombiU, or else they will stick to making it as Killer Freaks from Outer Space. 

haha really wonderful to see that this game actually has a little history behind it :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Be great if this went multiplat, it's the only game that looks interesting on the wiiu and I don't fancy dropping a few hundred bucks on that piece of junk.

>User was moderated for this post [RH]