By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU : *NEW* Gameplay + Info about Missions, Characters, Online, Multiplayer, Dev Team, and More!

Tagged games:

yeah, I'm gonna buy this game!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

lol your're propably the most excited person in this forums about ZombiU. I'm second lol :p

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

DRAE_nmhar said:
DanneSandin said:

lol your're propably the most excited person in this forums about ZombiU. I'm second lol :p

Really? :P I think Chandler is more excited than me actually ;) The thing is though, I never, ever get excited over FPSs' :P And I see a lot of potential in this game and I can see how this game is the beginning of Nintendo getting better 3rd party support and more mature games. For me, this game will make or break the WiiU in so many ways.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Definitely day one for me. Great to see a game that's going to be a challenge for once! Am also hoping you can turn off the crosshairs lol

How can you not be excited about a slow paced rogue like survival horror game with elements from Demons Souls? I mean, this is like 3 amazing games rolled into one!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
How can you not be excited about a slow paced rogue like survival horror game with elements from Demons Souls? I mean, this is like 3 amazing games rolled into one!

I never played Demon Souls before. I'm curious now: What's the thing that makes ZombiU similar to Demon Souls? 

DanneSandin said:
DRAE_nmhar said:
DanneSandin said:

Really? :P I think Chandler is more excited than me actually ;) The thing is though, I never, ever get excited over FPSs' :P And I see a lot of potential in this game and I can see how this game is the beginning of Nintendo getting better 3rd party support and more mature games. For me, this game will make or break the WiiU in so many ways.

oh yeah lol just realized Chandler has the ZombiU logo on his signature. Everytime I see it, it reminds me that the Wii U will have an awesome survival horror game. 

DRAE_nmhar said:
Chandler said:

I never played Demon Souls before. I'm curios now: What's the thing that makes ZombiU similar to Demon Souls? 

Well you can leave messages for other players in both games and dying has very harsh consequences. In both games, you have to loot your corpse to get some of your stuff back. In Demons Souls it's your currency (Souls) and in ZombiU you have to loot your Zombi to get your weapons back. Dying in Demons Souls shifts world tendency, which can fuck up your game permamently. In ZombiU you permanently lose the abilities your survivor learned because you switch to another one. Both games are supposedly pretty hard. Demons Souls for sure was when you play melee and don't exploit. We'll see if ZombiU can be a similar challenge.

And that games radar video....

Whats wrong with you, Gamesradar?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

It doesn't matter how much I want this game I will never buy it beacuse if I do I'll be found dead with a burst/ed heart caused by intense chock... Yes I'm that easily scared

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Chandler said:
DRAE_nmhar said:
Chandler said:

I never played Demon Souls before. I'm curios now: What's the thing that makes ZombiU similar to Demon Souls? 

Well you can leave messages for other players in both games and dying has very harsh consequences. In both games, you have to loot your corpse to get some of your stuff back. In Demons Souls it's your currency (Souls) and in ZombiU you have to loot your Zombi to get your weapons back. Dying in Demons Souls shifts world tendency, which can fuck up your game permamently. In ZombiU you permanently lose the abilities your survivor learned because you switch to another one. Both games are supposedly pretty hard. Demons Souls for sure was when you play melee and don't exploit. We'll see if ZombiU can be a similar challenge.

And that games radar video....

Whats wrong with you, Gamesradar?

Damn, sounds like Demons Souls meets The Walking Dead. lol ZombieU. Atleast he knows how to spell zombie lol. ZombiU...it still amazes be how Ubisoft picked that name.