By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Second Chance - at Xbox Live Update Beta 2012!

ToraReaper said:
smroadkill15 said:
Just did the update and all I got to say is well done MS, you actually listened to peoples opinion. Everything that needed to be fixed or improved is now.

I disagree, while the dashboard is more responsive it is overkill with the ads, im not sure but it seems if ads got more real estate of the screen in the dashboard now. I think it looks pretty messy.

I would list off the reasons why it's a whole lot better, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to do that. The ads thing, I don't see it. Yes, there are more tiles on each tab, but if you consider an ad for Sleeping Dogs demo a bad thing, then I'm not sure what to tell you. I didn't even know there was a demo until I saw that. All they did differently was instead of scrolling through the ad brick, they just broke them down individually. It has the same exact amount of ads as there were before.

Around the Network

I have an non gaming related ad like from e.g. muzu.tv
but doesnt really bother me as long as its that small ...

Argh_College said:
already reedemed the code, now just waiting for the update. i should get it tomorrow.

It should probably come quicker, I received it at least 2 hours or so after I redeemed the code.

ToraReaper said:
Argh_College said:
already reedemed the code, now just waiting for the update. i should get it tomorrow.

It should probably come quicker, I received it at least 2 hours or so after I redeemed the code.

just got it. absolutely amazing.

I'm in and really, it's bigger and everything is well placed. Games especially got the structure it needed. Indy games are easyer to find... I like it so far.

Around the Network

My Pins are my new favorite thing now! Not just being able to pin games, videos, etc. but also website makes everything so much faster. Being able to download stuff like demos while on Internet Explorer is nice too.