By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 1 Game for EVERY system that you'd want!

BenKenobi88 said:
And the grand prize winner, for f*cking up the thread, goes to Kwaad! Congratulations and may all your future posts be pointless, negative, and hardly helpful!

The runner-up 1st place winnner is none other than the lovely Munkeh for not naming any Nintendo games.

And it's a tie for 2nd place! Robjoh and tabsina for their lack of PSP contribution!

Again, congratulations to all! I have a horrible headache and need some ibuprofen!

Did you want us to lie? I actually don't want any games from 360 either that come out by the end of this year (or part way through next year) .. don't see you having a problem with that

You'll also notice that other people have left games out from other consoles.. seriously.. cool off a bit

Around the Network

I'm assuming it's all exclusives...

PC: Crysis 

360: Mass Effect

PS3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy*

* I'm probably one of the few who isn't into Nintendo's first party games so I had a hard time picking out a game for it, but this isn't a slam against the system since for people that are fans of Nintendo's first party games it's a rocking system for them.  I have a feeling since developers are scrambling to it there will likely be some pretty cool third party games I'd like a lot better than my choice but they haven't been announced yet.  I also didn't bother with either the PSP or DS since I'd have a hard time finding any games for them either.

@Benkenobi88, ha ha *LOL*.
@Tabsina, that's not the point, you have to name a game from each console which you would like to play, despite if you have the console or not, or like it or not. ;)

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

I could easily list like 10 games on each console and 5 on each hand held that are almost guaranteed purchases unless they turn out crappy out of nowhere which means there is something to get on every system for sure.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I'm not sure if the idea is future games or current ones (or both) so I'll just go with future games:

Wii- Way too many to choose from so rather than name an obvious big one like Mario or Metroid I'll go with the more obscure but amazingly intriguing Treasure Island Z. 

DS- There's a lot but most have recently been released (and are as yet unpurchased) so I'll go with a hoped for game, sorry if I'm taking too much liberty here, and say Animal Crossing:WW 2. The one that links to Wii version of Animal Crossing.

PSP- Well there aren't any that I knew of prior to this thread but I am a good forum member so I looked over the game list for the PSP and will choose Castlevania X.  It sounds pretty cool especially if they can continue their GBA/DS string of success on the PSP.

PS3- Resident Evil 5.

360- Halo 3.

Sorry I had to just go with big obvious games on the last two but I'm not terribly interested in either at the moment.

Around the Network

Sorry, I didnt understand the question.  I will finsh my list.

---------------------------------OLD----------------------------------

NES - Load Runner

GB - Zelda DX

SNES - Mario World

PS - Resident Evil

N64 - Mario64

GBA - Castlevania Circle of the Moon

DC - Power Stone

PS2 - Socom 2

GCN - Resident Evil 4

DS - Advance Wars Duel Strike

Wii - ? (dont have the console yet, but still looking)

---------------------------NEW-----------------------------------

Wii - Resident Evil UC

PS3 - Takmymoony

360 - Death of Red Ring

PSP - Mr. Threemin. Loadtime/ Ms. Wallplug <-- I could not choose 

Hello?