By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name 1 Game for EVERY system that you'd want!

DS: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Wii: Animal Crossing Wii
PS3: Final Fantasy XIII
360: Mass Effect
PSP: Final Fantasy VII?

Around the Network

DS: Phantom Hourglass

Wii: Metroid Prime 3

PS3: Resident Evil 5

XBOX360: GTA4

PSP: Nothing

Wii: No More Heroes

PS3: Heavenly Sword

360: Mass Effect

I don't have a clue about Nintendo, but I don't want their consoles

PS3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Xbox 360: GRAW 2 (I know it might be strange, but that it what I want to be playing now)

PSP: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror 

add me

This is turning into the hate fest. Dont go wii wii wii all the way to anti-wii-dom. You know you want zelda, or metroid prime.

Nintendo guys. You can think of at least 1 game on the PSP. GTA anyone? God of war? No? Dont know what a game is? Why are you here then! 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Well I'm not fully educated on games on consoles I don't own, but I can come up with at least one on each that I'd be interested in:

360:  Either Bioshock or Mass Effect
PS3:  FF13
Wii:  Mario Galaxy
PSP:  Either R&C or the FF7 remake.
DS:  DQ9
PC:  SupCom or Oblivion (might need a new graphics card tho hehe)

I actually still want FF12 and Okami on PS2 but haven't had time to play them anyway.  I really don't know how I went through the whole PS2 era not only without playing, but without even hearing about R&C, J&D, MGS, or GoW, judging by how everyone else seems to like them.  My favorite games were GTA 3/VC/SA, FF X/X2, Dark Cloud 1/2, and Summoner 1/2 hehe.

Kwaad: That was part of the point of me making this thread to point out something on every system gets us excited. Although I think some people who don't of something may just be responding to the fact that they don't own that system. When I bought my X360 I got it for free, so I wasn't planning on getting one. But once I got it and read up on the games I ended up buying titles I loved that a week earlier didn't know existed. But regardless I think people have mostly kept fanboyism out of here and it's interesting to see what gets people interested in the different systems particularly who don't own them. But speaking of Kwaad where is your list?

I actually found a PSP-game, Silent Hill Origins

360 - Halo

wii - nothing

Ds - FF remake maybe.

PS3 - GT5 

PSP - FF7 

• PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics Remake (Shishi Sensou whatever ?)
  • DS: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2
  • PS3: Shiro Kishi Monogatari
  • X360: Trusty Bell
  • Wii: Fire Emblem Akatsuki No Megami