By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Conference Thread - WII U = 11/18 - $299.99 ($349.99 Premium)! MoHun 3 Ultimate coming in March!!! :D Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive!!

Tagged games:

Is your body ready!? Have you purchased your hype train tix yet!?

Hell the fuck Yeah!!! 256 72.73%

I'm still skeptical... 92 26.14%

Total:348

The most anticipated game of the year and the most ambitious Call of Duty® game ever, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II is coming to Wii U. Launching this November 18th, Call of Duty: Black Ops II delivers the most groundbreaking and viscerally immersive Call of duty® experience yet. Rooted in near-future fiction, the title propels players into a visual landscape in an epic single player campaign highlighted by branching storylines and non-linear missions; a re-imagined multiplayer that introduces players to some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment that 2025 will have to offer; and punctuated with an all-new Zombies experience running in the multiplayer engine.

CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II ON WII U

• HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U.
  • Second-Screen Gameplay: Utilizing Wii U’s second-screen experience with the Wii U GamePads™, Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action in a full Call of Duty experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii Touchscreen, gamers can view multiplayer maps, call in score streaks and choose loadouts.
  • Expanded Functionality: Players have the option of using Wii U’s split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad™ and the Wii U Pro controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote™ and Nunchuck.
  • Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including:

o Wii Remote

o Classic Controller Pro

o Game Pad

o WiiU Pro Controller

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

Everybody... buy this!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

So... for those interested in ZombieU, Game Spain will have a third bundle with it for 389,95 €:

http://www.game.es/Community/blog/juego.aspx?ID=3458 (near the bottom)

Pack Premium Wii U + ZombiU
El pack más completo a un precio recomendado de 389,95€:
- Consola Wii U Negra 32GB
- Wii U GamePad Negro
- Wii U Adaptador de corriente
- Wii U Adaptador de corriente para GamePad
- Cable HDMI (1.5m)
- Base de recarga para Wii U GamePad
- Soporte para Wii U GamePad
- Soporte para consola Wii U
- Barra sensora para Wii
- Batería para Wii U GamePad
- Juego Wii U ZombiU
- Mando Pro para Wii U

- Batería para Wii U Nintendo Land
- Puntero (stylus) para Wii U GamePad
- Acceso preferente a los contenidos digitales

Maybe you should check if this also applies to the rest of Game stores.

Is ZombiU wiimote compatible? Packing a Pro would mean no.

Not sure.

ZombieU comes packed with a Pro controller, which is what they'll use in that bundle.

But even then, this is the 3rd party game that's been used to show the gamepad and how the 2nd screen can be used, selling this game with a pro controller is a bit odd.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm a little confused about something. The WiiU has 2 Gb of RAM but from what I read it only has 1Gb available to games? Did they mean 1Gb Video RAM and 1Gb system RAM or is it genuinely 1Gb for games and 1Gb for a lot of extras?

Has the price for europe been confirmed ?

i am expecting
250 euros for basic
300 euros for premium

Around the Network

Hmm I want that premium pack. Looks like a great deal.

Scoobes said:
I'm a little confused about something. The WiiU has 2 Gb of RAM but from what I read it only has 1Gb available to games? Did they mean 1Gb Video RAM and 1Gb system RAM or is it genuinely 1Gb for games and 1Gb for a lot of extras?

2 GB total.  1 gig for games, 1 gig for OS (with the option of stealing some from OS to use in game I'm told).

TheKoreanGuy said:
Hmm I want that premium pack. Looks like a great deal.

Seriously, it's such a better value than the standard sku.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
Has the price for europe been confirmed ?

i am expecting
250 euros for basic
300 euros for premium

It's more 299 euros for basic and 350 euros for premium. I just preorder it.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Help me! Can anyone explain to me what is NintendoTVii? And why Iwata didn't talk about it?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile