By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Help! I can't beat Benezia.

I think she's impossible. What do need to do to beat her?

Around the Network

Focus on her minions - what are you in the game (soldier, vanguard)?

When I first played it, I failed 12-13 times - but I tried to take her out. Taking out her henchmen (and asaris) weakens her. After you weaken her big time, you'll get the Mu Relay coordinates and more minions, but not as many of them. Afterward, you'll have a crucial choice to make ... you'll see.

Compassion works well in the scene after Benezia dies ...

Whatever you do, please don't mention what game this is about. I'm having a fun time trying to figure it out. =P

what game are you talking about...

^ Mass Effect

Focus on the Asari clones. If you have biotics, push works really well against them, as they can't attack back. After you kill a few rounds of them, you get to fight benezia, and she's easy as long as you have your whole party.

Around the Network

I'm a soldier, which makes it really hard. I've been stuck for days.

@ Furious Five (Grandmaster Flash)

Soldier is, by far, the most insane class to be in. At first, I was a vanguard, but as a soldier, you have several weapons at your disposal. If you have leveled up to commando or shock trooper - you will literally just walk through the rest of the game. Seriously, there are no cheat codes in the game, but being a leveled up soldier is darn near close.

PM me if you are having probs. I am at work, but I can hit you back fairly quick ...

Another weapon I highly, highly recommend is using the pulse rifle. I can't remember where to get it, but it's pretty sweet. You can hit asaris twice and wipe them out. The other fools? Just one shot, most times. Keep moving - don't sit in one place either. Just make your way around the room.

At first, it's difficult as the devil, but after playing through it now, I'll clear that stage in like 2-3 minutes (and that's including cut scenes). 

Don't forget to use "Unity" on your fallen comrades. It never hurts to have someone else watching your back. I used hit and run techniques. Eventually, I ran as far to the right as I could, and then made a left. I hid behind the crates over there, and took out all of the Asari from behind cover.

I second what Lewis said. Its very important to keep reviving your friends. Even if they are not the best shots, they act as a distraction for enemy fire. Make sure you have someone that is proficient in the use of mass effect, such as 'lift' and 'throw' (liara leveled up a bit is a good choice).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

d21lewis said:
Don't forget to use "Unity" on your fallen comrades. It never hurts to have someone else watching your back. I used hit and run techniques. Eventually, I ran as far to the right as I could, and then made a left. I hid behind the crates over there, and took out all of the Asari from behind cover.

Interesting. At first, as a vanguard, I was using everything because that heifer was ripping me a new one. However, as a commando armed with that pulse rifle, I was making it rain. No joke - I hit the two asaris with a combined 4 shots, then I hit the two troopers rushing in - and just worked my way around the room like I was a politican.

I found it easier to do the rest of the missions first and leave her near the end. Has anyone used Liara on Noveria? I love how Shepard ask 'Is this going to be a problem? I know she's your mother ...'

I <3 this game!!!!!