By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tags for Forum Members

Yeah I want it :P

Around the Network

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

That was disgusting, this absolutely confirms that GGE is a guy that has sick and twisted fantasies.

ArtofAngels said:
That was disgusting, this absolutely confirms that GGE is a guy that has sick and twisted fantasies.

i replied to her PM with a simliar comment, and she replied back with something like "i wear the skin of a woman, does that coun't?"

she put j/k at the end but that was still pretty unsettling. i wouldn't be surprised if she/he/it was a serial killer or a paedophile or something along those lines.

Where's my tag?

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

i replied to her PM with a simliar comment, and she replied back with something like "i wear the skin of a woman, does that coun't?"

she put j/k at the end but that was still pretty unsettling. i wouldn't be surprised if she/he/it was a serial killer or a paedophile or something along those lines.

"I just read through your latest thread. you are now my favourite vgchartz user. don't ever change :)"

- posted 30/12/2007, 06:12

Is it still up-to-date? 

Doing some internet googling I discover he is 25 years old, and here's another dirty site 'it' posts on where they review hentai, here's gballzacks choice:

Gballzack
Ruto's Gift
Series: Legend of Zelda
Sex factor: high
Kink factor: m/f
Ruto wants to play with Link... and apparently she has rather odd
genitalia, too.

This is a fan thingy, that's a hentai it wants made.

kber81 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

i replied to her PM with a simliar comment, and she replied back with something like "i wear the skin of a woman, does that coun't?"

she put j/k at the end but that was still pretty unsettling. i wouldn't be surprised if she/he/it was a serial killer or a paedophile or something along those lines.

"I just read through your latest thread. you are now my favourite vgchartz user. don't ever change :)"

- posted 30/12/2007, 06:12

Is it still up-to-date? 

nope, that comment was back around when she made that "what do you wear to bed" thread, and before all of the weird PM's.

This thread is great, keep up the good work.