By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tags for Forum Members

aah, I understand, I was referring to the sad naked half dead mouse (or whatever) to be rols sidekick, as that looks like rolstoppables pet in Kimpossible cartoons.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Part of me wants to stay out of this thread, but another wants to see what kind of an image people have of me. So err... do your worst.

(all I know is that I keep whining about PAL release delays, and use =P way too much..)

You are tagged.

On other websites there's a common practice of giving "tags" for regular forum members. Some of the tags seem to be complimentary, others more descriptive and some are derogatory. My perception is that they add some depth to the community. I don't think VGChartz is going to have tags but I was musing on what some of them might be if they did exist, i.e.:

RolStoppable - "Don't trust people with Kim Possible Avatars"

Soriku - "Will perform sexual favours for KH3 NAO!"

Avanah_Tyagi - "Rottweiler for Nintendo"

Bodhesatva - "Raids while posting"

carlos710 - "Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force"

Crazzyman - "Typing this post from the asylum"

DMeisterJ - "Not a Sony fanboy (just a PSP fanboy)"

Dodece - "Nintendomination is so overrated"

Dolla Dolla - "I have tasted Obi-Wan's bitter tears"

Faxanadu - "Comes from the Land of Sausage"

Fazz - "A sad, bitchy, egotistic rabbit (but it's all good)"

FishyJoe - "The numbers aren't Fishy"

FJ-Warez - "Part-time pedobear hunter"

gebx - "Predicted the Wii would not pass the Xbox360 in 2007"

Girl Gamer Elite - "I like to shave my cat"

Gballzack - "BANNED (again)"

grandmaster192 - "PSP shanizzle fopizzle"

Grey Acumen - "Drier than a nuns nasty"

Griffin - "Killzone2 NOW Beeyatchs!"

HappySqrl - "Gives goooooood post"

ioi - "Todd Hamilton was robbed"

Jessman - "Disturbed by the mangina"

JohnLucas - "Resident Wii Oracle"

kber81 - "Would rather pull Gballzack's hair"

Lolita - "NOT jailbait (anymore)"

madskillz - "A well-oiled phrase turning machine"

MikeB - "Cell's answer to GlaDOS"

MontanaHatchet - "He's a Lumberjack, and he's O.K."

naznatips - "OBJECTION!!! (Mr. Popularity, don't mess with him)"

Neos - "Stalwart defender of VGChartz numbers"

OkeyDokey - "The SEX is a lie"

Parokki - "Real Finns surf 4chan"

routsounmanman - "Συμπάθησα πραγματικά τον κόκκινο χάλυβα."

Sri Lumpa - "Needs a girl like Jenna Haze"

ssj12 - "PC is godlike compared to the other consoles"

Stillwell - "Noob Junior Member in training"

superchunk - "I'll Rochambeau you for it"

TheSource - "He knows what he's talking about"

ArtofAngels - "So EMOtional"

twesterm - "Pay to play or get the F*** OUT"

TWRoO - "Sexually deprived (PM for shag)"

Weezy - "Everything is better with boobies"

stof - "Prays to the altar of Monty Python (unsuccessfully)"

If the "tag" feature was implemented there's a lot of people that have enough post history for some interesting tags.

I dont serve no lord but myself.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Sniff, where did Jenna go?
The bad advice part was more so that TWRoO could not blame me if he went and actually did it (or pretended to) as either he chooses not to follow my advice and shouldn't do it or he chooses to follow it but given that my advice is also to never follow it then he has to follow that too so he still shouldn't do it (but then he has to because he shouldn't follow my advice about not following my advice).

I don't remember the name of this kind of paradox, it's like:

The following sentence is true.
The preceding sentence is false.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Sri Lumpa said:
Sniff, where did Jenna go?
The bad advice part was more so that TWRoO could not blame me if he went and actually did it (or pretended to) as either he chooses not to follow my advice and shouldn't do it or he chooses to follow it but given that my advice is also to never follow it then he has to follow that too so he still shouldn't do it (but then he has to because he shouldn't follow my advice about not following my advice).

I don't remember the name of this kind of paradox, it's like:

The following sentence is true.
The preceding sentence is false.

Okay. Jenna is back.

Around the Network

oh well, i moved from being a hairless mouse to a backdoor buckaneer who prefers Germans. Hans and Franz anyone?

I guess I have to sharpen my profile on these forums a bit...

Faxanadu said:
oh well, i moved from being a hairless mouse to a backdoor buckaneer who prefers Germans. Hans and Franz anyone?

I guess I have to sharpen my profile on these forums a bit...

You just don't say much that is that "defining" or outrageous. Not that you aren't a good poster. I think the stereotype for Germans is that they lack a certain sense of humour. Not that that is true and not that you do. I do think that's why Rol could never pass himself off as a stereotypical German though.

Yeah, what's my tag? I wanna see this ...

yeah mine too please... elgefe02... I cant login today...

Hey. I make it to the top 10 of the last two user popularity contests, yet, no one gives me a tag??? sniff. fine.

SuperChunk -- "I think he's royalty" :)