By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Million Sellers!!! Can these two games make it?

Pokemon Battle RevolutionNintendo4,7617.530.82m
Sonic and the Secret RingsSega5,6527.840.82m

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Pokemon Battle Revolution Nintendo 4,761 7.53 0.82m
Sonic and the Secret Rings Sega 5,652 7.84 0.82m

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

I think they will make it there eventually, it just may take a very long time. They might move more quickly if a Player's Choice line is introduced, but I think that they will eventually move a million units either way.

They will make it, just give those games a few more weeks or months.

Yes with the wii continuing to be a success and these two games being out for a while now and have had price drops I think enough people will pick it up for it to make it there.

Around the Network

Both are bad games, but there not that far from 1M..so yes Around spring they will hit 1M

Pokemon yes because there wont be another pokemon coliseum game for wii for couple of years and Pearl and Diamond on DS is still selling well. Sonic I don't think because there's a new one already on sale and probably another new one soon.

no i dont think they can make it they will soon dissapear from the charts

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

LTD... maybe... Wii games do tend to have long legs and slower declines... but at the rate they are selling... it would be next holidays if they are still charting... (Red Steel has sold about 40-50k since it stopped charting)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

They might be the games that have sold more then what you see but got lost it the crowd of new game that came out.