By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Tearaway" - New Media Molecule Vita EXCLUSIVE Announced! - Updated with TRAILER

This is exactly what the Vita needs, a new IP exclusive to the Vita, which can only be done on the Vita.

Around the Network
pezus said:
I think MM are the perfect devs the Vita needs right now. So creative

Yeah, definitely. Was really impressed with the game.

Looks really good, love the interaction

The game looked so awesome, until the extensive back touch features. I hate back touch. And I sure as hell don't want to scream @ my Vita in public lol. But it looks really great and I think it won't be out for a while so I hope they dial those gimmicky features back a bit.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

the game looks great honestly but puppeteer stole the show for me! but i agree this is exactly what the ps VIta needs, honestly CoD and AC looked like complete garbage for me

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game.

Easily the highlight of the entire conference for me. Media Molecule are honestly great developers. They know how to take advantage of hardware and create a unique experience. Which is EXACTLY what Vita needs. Hopefully this does well in sales because it looks great so far.

Looks fantastic. Exactly the type of game the vita needs.

the day this comes out i'm buying a vita! i'm sold!!
it's just so cool, i love the style and the way it plays plus media molecule are making it
it's perfect!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

o.O Wow.

For the first time, I've heard of a Vita exclusive that I actually want...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

AMAZINGLY EPIC!!!