By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2012 - Voting thread!

Sony:
LittleBigPlanet Karting - 84
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - 78
LittleBigPlanet Vita - 80
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - 88
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (Also know as QForce in Europe) - 80
The Unfinished Swan - 79
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 75

Nintendo:
New Super Mario Bros. U - 75
ZombiU - 70
Nintendo Land - 82
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - 82
Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 85
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 87
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow Mirror of Fate - 88

Microsoft:
Halo 4 - 93
Forza Horizon - 89
Fable: The Journey - 70
Dance Central 3 - 84
Crimson Dragon - 70
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect - 66
Harry Potter for Kinect - 55

Multiplatform:
Borderlands 2 - 85
Resident Evil 6 - 82
Dishonored - 90
Assassin's Creed III - 88
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - 82
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 82
Disney's Epic Mickey 2 - 80

Hitman: Absolution - 88
Far Cry 3 - 79
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - 80
Dead or Alive 5 - 72
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 79
007 Legends - 75
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 89

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
pezus said:
I really want to know what the big deal with The Unfinished Swan is. Lots of people saying 85-90+. Have we actually seen much?

I think a lot of people assume it's going to be one of those arty things that critics love like Limbo, Journey etc.  I cannot see it getting anywhere near the metacritic Journey did,  but maybe I'm wrong and it'll surprise everyone.

I personally also think a lot of people are under-estimating LBP Vita, giving it low to middling 80's scores.  The way I see many reviewers mark handheld games is lower than console counterparts because they're not as good.  If LBPV has all the features of LBP2 plus new ones, and that scored 91 a year and a half ago...

But that's just me.

In my mind, handheld scores are always ranked somewhat lower than their console counterparts, categorically. If LBPVita is indeed as full-featured as LBP2, it's still going to be 3-4 points below what LBP2 went for.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

In my mind, handheld scores are always ranked somewhat lower than their console counterparts, categorically. If LBPVita is indeed as full-featured as LBP2, it's still going to be 3-4 points below what LBP2 went for.

That would still put it in the high 80's, not low 80's/high 70's.  But I guess we'll see.

Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

That would still put it in the high 80's, not low 80's/high 70's.  But I guess we'll see.

I think i put it in the mid 80s. How well was the LBP for PSP received? If it was ranked lower, that could explain people's decisions.

Mr Khan said:
Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

I think i put it in the mid 80s. How well was the LBP for PSP received? If it was ranked lower, that could explain people's decisions.

87%.  Keeping in mind this was quite a gimped version which didn't have any form of online play (other than you could download other people's levels).

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:
Kresnik said:
Mr Khan said:

87%.  Keeping in mind this was quite a gimped versions which didn't have any form of online play (other than you could download other people's levels).

Huh, you're probably right then.

So Sly and Luigi delayed derp

Boutros said:

You're such a herp-derp Boutros!

NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

You're such a herp-derp Boutros!

man-bear-pig said:

Hitman: Absolution - 52

Reported for trolling