By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why not make a Super Smash ShowelWare game?Which characters would you choos

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure seemed good. Mario and Sonic is fun. His other console games haven't been that good though.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Ha Ha. Where's the dog from?

Dog Island, the most badass game... ever

All those Disney Channel characters.. *shudders*

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

weezy said:
the dude from adventure island

and

David Jaffe

Oh come on, Master Higgins is a stud and the Adventure Island games were great.

Sonic is the only character that could be in Brawl and Shovelware legitimately at the same time hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Any of the Boogie characters. And the Jenga tower as a stage

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Crazy Frog

A character from Two Worlds

Peter Molyneux

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

So, this thread flop like the hypotetical game will flop???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I like this thread.

actually there's NO WAY this game would flop, because all those fans of Anubis, Rock'n'Roll Adventures, Dog Island, Breastz... or is it Bratz?, Dogz, Catz, Hamsterz, Horsez, would buy it!!!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!