By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Why i dont like Valve after today rant >:(

A friend of mine reported a similar situation with another game on sale - his transaction was blocked because he was buying games in two different countries and his login IPs raised suspicions (he travels). He contacted Steam support, they replied in 24 hours (!) but by then the sale was over. They still applied the sale price towards the purchase.

As long as you explain yourself in a calm and collected manner (don't rant!), you should be fine.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Steam support has been dreadful in my experience. They took 3 weeks to reply to an issue I had with TF2. The system they have just doesn't work, in my opinion.

I can say all I want about Blizzard being a shell of their former selves these days, but any issue I had with WoW was usually solved within the hour by them, or at the very least the next day.

Two words: Patch 1.5

This is totally unrelated to your problem sorry, but I just bought my first game of steam and its not showing up it my library and when I click install game it's scanning for steam licence updates is this normal?