By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Couple set up Craigslist ad for sex with dog; receives probation, not prison

Tagged games:

sethnintendo said:
badgenome said:
Couldn't they just have gotten their own dog?

Then they would have an awkward moment waking up to the dog everyday. 

The dog might have wanted more, and then before you know it, it gets out of hand. The dog also might get jealous if she slept with anyone else.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
HappySqurriel said:

The whole point of statutory rape laws is that a person cannot consent to an action unless they’re mature enough to understand and accept all risks associated with their actions; and children are not mature enough to understand and accept all risks associated with sexual intercourse. The risks associated with sexual intercourse are pretty massive including serious risks to your lifetime finances and health; saying that a 14 year old can consent to sexual acts is on a similar level as claiming a 14 year old can consent to a mortgage.

It's almost impossible to judge whether a minor is mature enough to make those kind of decisions, as everyone matures differently and not at the same age. So, their conclusion is to give everyone the same punishment. To form equality of punishment. Equal, unbiased, but not fair. It treats everyone the same. But the thing is, everyone is not the same. Everyone is not out to rape young women. But the government and the law enforcement seem to think so. 

Someone can be 15, even 14 (maybe even younger) and be mature enough to understand and accept the physical and emotional risks associated with sex. Just because the jury (or the judge or whatever) can't see that, doesn't mean the older member of the couple needs to be punished. It's just ridiculous. If that's not injustice, then slap my ass and call me grandma.

For this issue, the government cares more about equality than freedom. 

You are totally right mysticwolf, I was mature enough to do anything I am doing right now when I was 12, but how can anyone beside me know that? It would be great if a case by case system was put in place, but the costs of such a system would be outrageous. Parents and (people that can't mind their own damn business) would be a constant issue in this situation.

It is sad because, I really wish I could have started working a real job instead of going into junior high and high school. I did all I could to find jobs and make money during that time, and just scraped by passing. I had no interest in school work, and I never will. All I wanted to do was work and make money to get ahead in life.

This situation is just one of many that harm no one, and just waste time and money. I find it easier to just let humanity destroy itself though, so I gave up trying to fight at about 17. Now I just follow the rules, and stay away from society besides going to work, or other profesional activities.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

One big happy family

That is one ugly German Shepherd

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

kitler53 said:
mysticwolf said:
Those are my neighbors!

But really, I don't really see what the problem is if the dog wanted it and the woman wanted it. I mean, as long as there is consent

I mean, I'm not really into that kinda stuff but I guess as long as it isn't rape then whatever. How come a dog doesn't get arrested when he tries to hump a kid? Huh? answer me that.

because the law doesn't view animals as sentient and are therefore unable to give consent.  it's the same argument as having sex with a "consenting" minor still qualifies as rape.

The good thing is: many countries have different laws. Because this is absurd...

Around the Network
Marks said:
That's fucked up. Should definitely be considered animal abuse.

LOL... you obviously know nothing about dogs... :)

I let my dog lick my balls once, but this is going too far!

MattyPeq said:
Marks said:
That's fucked up. Should definitely be considered animal abuse.

LOL... you obviously know nothing about dogs... :)

It's one thing to put peanut butter on your dick and let them lick it off...but pimping them out is crossing the line. 

I thought the story was fucked up but then I read the comments and some of the comments are way more fucked up.