By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Is this going to be the funniest movie of the Year?

Aww... If it's any consolation I think you're the funniest guy I met online, and that's including myself. I once created a alternate profile at some other site. One of which profile I would end up only accessing from different IP address. I ended up running into one another and argued with myself to no end. It wasn't until months after I realized I was talking to myself when I started pulling the same bullshit line. It was odd, indeed.

As a spammer, I've called you Autolycus. As the funniest guy on the internetzzz, I shall refer to you as the Ry guy.

On Topic, I'll say this is the funniest shit that has ever graced my eyes if you post a picture of your girlfriend in the VGC Pictures Thread. I want to see watcha workin' with (I read this with a lisp). Deal?
If not, then this movie is obviously funnier than your hot oiled semen on your pinky thread.

You're welcome for the bump; should've posted it later when everyone's boner subsided from the sales thread(s). Might've gotten more hits :)

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
Aww... If it's any consolation I think you're the funniest guy I met online, and that's including myself. I once created a alternate profile at some other site. One of which profile I would end up only accessing from different IP address. I ended up running into one another and argued with myself to no end. It wasn't until months after I realized I was talking to myself when I started pulling the same bullshit line. It was odd, indeed.

As a spammer, I've called you Autolycus. As the funniest guy on the internetzzz, I shall refer to you as the Ry guy.

On Topic, I'll say this is the funniest shit that has ever graced my eyes if you post a picture of your girlfriend in the VGC Pictures Thread. I want to see watcha workin' with (I read this with a lisp). Deal?
If not, then this movie is obviously funnier than your hot oiled semen on your pinky thread.

You're welcome for the bump; should've posted it later when everyone's boner subsided from the sales thread(s). Might've gotten more hits :)

What the fuck are you smoking?

OT: Seems decent, I guess. That baby punch was funnier than all other scenes combined.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
PSwii60 said:

What the fuck are you smoking?

OT: Seems decent, I guess. That baby punch was funnier than all other scenes combined.

My free will is heavily, influenced right now, plus you glorious "IIIII" intoxicates me. It's funny, majority of my posts are most definitely higher than 69. Yes, I'm PSwii60. I'm a PSwii60 owner. Emphasize on my Wii

That baby scene got me sold

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Not a chance this will end up as another forgettable Farrell movie.

Around the Network

I thought the baby scene was the least funny part. I hate how predictable comedy is becoming, or how the most ironic thing that could happen, happens.

Watching that trailer made me feel like dying inside.

Dont think he's done anything funny since Anchorman.

I thin seven Psycopaths could be much funnier

the movie was okay. It had it's moments,but just not enough of them in my opinion.