By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - which English football club do you support and predict how they will do this coming season.

Im a Derby County fan, and im predicting a tough campaign this time around in what is going to be a very tough championship. We have a fairly young squad of decent hardworking players who will work for each other, and are well organided by Clough. However we have no real creative spark or genuine quality to mount a promotion push.

Prediction- mid table.

over to you...

Around the Network

Huddersfield. Providing we keep Rhodes, Im fairly confident of a mid table finish.

The mighty Bristol Rovers. Hopefully we should be able to push for promotion to league 1 this season.

Carl2291 1 minute ago

Huddersfield. Providing we keep Rhodes, Im fairly confident of a mid table finish.

Rhodes will be a great championship striker and im sure he can make the step up from league 1, like Lambert did for Southampton. I predict top 12 for the Terriers, good luck for the season (except your visit to Pride park of course).

@ redinker- I think your Neighbours Bristol City will be filling one of the relegation spots this season. You never know, you might be getting a very local derby next season if your boys can get promoted :)

Around the Network
zippy said:
@ redinker- I think your Neighbours Bristol City will be filling one of the relegation spots this season. You never know, you might be getting a very local derby next season if your boys can get promoted :)

I think you might be right mate. They only just managed to avoid the drop last season.

This one.

Sunderland AFC

and 10th place.

Arsenal fc.

We've been making a couple good transfers, with more to come probably, Mertesacker and Wilshere will be back... I think we have a good chance at winning a cup this season. 4th or 3rd on the table as usual though.

@ andrespetmonkey-Podolski will be a top player for Arsenal this season, shame you guys might be losing RVP.

My blood is blue.Expecting 3rd or 4th honestly.