By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBS falsely accuses video games in Oakley stabbing

SnakeDrake said:
Why im I not surprised its 2012 I though the media would of learned something by now.

Media seems to get more stupid as time goes by.

Around the Network

Adding video games to the equation makes for a bigger story. The news isn't about reporting facts anymore. These days, it's more about who has the juiciest gossip. Facts are for courtrooms and police investigations. The news is a TV show, now.

typical xbox gamer

Galaki said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
why does media always blame games for people going violent?

Why not? We blame Santa for the Christmas gifts even though they were bought by our parents. Someone has to take the blame.

why not just blame this on santa as well I say!? Not like he is gonna object...and silence can be taken as guilt too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

they tried to do the same thing after the Colorado theater shooting, I think one of his neighbors or colleagues said they saw him playing call of duty or some other shooter and said that it partly played a role in what he did

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
they tried to do the same thing after the Colorado theater shooting, I think one of his neighbors or colleagues said they saw him playing call of duty or some other shooter and said that it partly played a role in what he did

That guy is totally right!

I saw my brother playing CoD one day and then the day later he stepped on an ant! And he KILLED it!

NintendoPie said:
arcane_chaos said:

That guy is totally right!

I saw my brother playing CoD one day and then the day later he stepped on an ant! And he KILLED it!

He clearly used the shoes as weapon. Ban the shoes!

He should have stabbed the other guy with his controller. Then maybe this would make sense.