By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

I have the game now!

Around the Network

Magusar is quite a pain.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I love both endings, man, the final decision was hard to make and almost brought tears to my eyes. Both ending are brilliantly woven.  :'), mind that you won't get the true endings until you finsh the story then fight Magusar.

This game gets a solid 9 from me. my favorite portable game by far.

Still stuck on last boss. Can get him down into orange but my offerings run out to the point where I can't be as effective.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Vesden is a fucking asshole.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
Vesden is a fucking asshole.

Fuck that guy. He's always all "destroy the monsters" but he always ends up hitting me instead. 

All the AI characters are only good as decoys and sacrifices, frankly.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

The AI partners in the game are useless. When I save them I find I often come out just barley ahead or I have to repeat the level .However, if I play solo and sacrifice them, I tend to get much higher scores - sometimes over 500/600.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

outlawauron said:
Still stuck on last boss. Can get him down into orange but my offerings run out to the point where I can't be as effective.

level up.   If you have difficulty against him, some pacts will be impossible for you.

Weedlab said:
The AI partners in the game are useless. When I save them I find I often come out just barley ahead or I have to repeat the level .However, if I play solo and sacrifice them, I tend to get much higher scores - sometimes over 500/600.

If you have some with afinnity S you could do some VIII pacts.  But I have not tried IX or X though.  If I had more dudes with S with different elemental offerings, I think I could try.    The thing I dont get is WHY the hell you cant get 3 AIs with you so that you can be 4 people, just like MP.

Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:

If you have some with afinnity S you could do some VIII pacts.  But I have not tried IX or X though.  If I had more dudes with S with different elemental offerings, I think I could try.    The thing I dont get is WHY the hell you cant get 3 AIs with you so that you can be 4 people, just like MP.

Sweet! .. I'll look into it and join you over the weekend to test it out. Hopefully I don't get creamed too much. xD I get a lot of equipment online since those levels are higher.

3 AI partners would be a wet dream. I'd sacrifice them all. No need to use a Rite lulz. Well, maybe not. That Minotaur boss is hard as nails under time limit, even with sacrifices and Rites. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS