By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

outlawauron said:
Euphoria14 said:
outlawauron said:
Euphoria14 said:
What exactly determines what you gain from battles? Just your score?

It's your rating which is determined by your score.

Sacrificing (being sacrificed) gives you matryr rewards.

I tend to finish up with "Legendary Sorcerer" or "Divine Sorcerer".

I have yet to sacrifice any team mates though. I always save them because I personally tend to hold out for a long time before going down and when I do I am usually low on offerings (1 more would break it), so when I do fall I usually tell my team mates to sacrifice me. Has worked out well for all my teams so far. I think I have succeeded in all but (2) quests so far and those were because we had players drop out mid battle.

You know that sacrifice renews your offerings, right?

Yes, but after a while my health is so low from saving team mates, i'm running low on healing offerings and  fighting for sacrifices/saves with (3) other people and fighting a boss monster way earlier than I probably should be at the time who hits real hard so I need to fight long range. My team mates use up all the offering renewal points, etc...

At some point you hit a situation where letting yourself be sacrificed for the opportunity to win the battle is the way to go. 

I've been sacrificed maybe 2-3 times now. 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
how do you increase you dark/divine arm rank?

By increasing life/magic level. The more "good" or "evil" you go, the higher the arm rank (and artwork change).

I really wish games gave some advantage to a hybrid character outside of obvious "have more life than glass cannon" and "do more damage than tank". Some extra bonuses for neutral arm would have been cool.

Just picked it up and got the preorder bonus =) cant wait to play it later

Well i just got totally fked by eb games

I pre-orderd it online ages ago and i chose express shipping, but now looking at the order it says standard shipping...

It was sapose to come today, but now it might not come to friday...........or monday LOL

Just reached lvl 26.

9/Life : 17/Magic

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

that sucks Chev i picked mine up in store to garentee day 1 and preorder bonus

IT'S TOO GOOD!! I CAN'T STOP PLAYING!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! D:

XD

Currently at level 46 (20 Life/26 Magic). I've been playing non-stop since I got it on Tuesday. SO good.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

played it for the first time...OMG ITS AMAZING. Ive only just started but i am loving this. might play online this weekend but i want to beat Single Player first so i might not see you guys till next weekend. We definitely have to get some full rooms going some time though

ok so i downloaded the preorder dlc pack but only got the JP VO, do you have to unlock the other items or are you just meant to get them

ktay95 said:
ok so i downloaded the preorder dlc pack but only got the JP VO, do you have to unlock the other items or are you just meant to get them

I want to know that Too... because I bougth it Digital and only have the Voice pack... 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread