By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

No more Online for the demo version :(

Edit: Nevermind, the full version is up even for the european store,  downloading.

Around the Network

What exactly determines what you gain from battles? Just your score?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

High scores, black rites and sacrificing another players.

Sacrificing brought me very strong offerings.

Euphoria14 said:

It's your rating which is determined by your score.

Sacrificing (being sacrificed) gives you matryr rewards.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

so how do you get different colors/outfits?

Around the Network

Full game purchased, chev, ktay, I think you guys are like 7 hours ahead of me, so I doubt we'd be online at same times sadly. If anyone wants to play, usually at night for me (UTC - 7 22:00 or so) then add me (EncodedNybble) on PSN. Is the online play or the game itself region locked does anyone know?

I suppose I should mention as well.

Me and bros got through two chapters of avalon quests. We still have one slot open, so if you want in, come on. Every one is at least 24 (with highest being mid-30s). PSN is leafy_bug.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@outlawauron cool, I'd like to join, I'll send you a friend message. I'm level 20 (just got full game) and I'm in my 30s so I only have nights/weekends to play. But I'll add you nonetheless, maybe squeeze a few games in before you guys leave me in the dust.

outlawauron said:
Euphoria14 said:

It's your rating which is determined by your score.

Sacrificing (being sacrificed) gives you matryr rewards.

I tend to finish up with "Legendary Sorcerer" or "Divine Sorcerer".

I have yet to sacrifice any team mates though. I always save them because I personally tend to hold out for a long time before going down and when I do I am usually low on offerings (1 more would break it), so when I do fall I usually tell my team mates to sacrifice me. Has worked out well for all my teams so far. I think I have succeeded in all but (2) quests so far and those were because we had players drop out mid battle.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I am actually a bit let down by one aspect of this game that I think could have made it so much better, well, for me at least.

I don't like that custumes are preset. You pick one, then choose if you want to wear the hat or not.

I think they should have put more effort into that part of the game. I would have liked the ability to mix up things like hats, hoods, pants, boots, gloves, shirts, robes, capes, etc... give us the ability to find items and craft new pieces of armor.

Other than coloring, I don't see much real variety at all between teammates.

Maybe in SS2.

Nothing that kills my experience that much though. Just a little nit pick.

Currently playing: