By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

lol scisca i beat Cerberus all the time without the the stoneaxe edge. but seriously have no idea what your doing wrong, try not to take damage at all or minimal damge its worth alot

Around the Network
Scisca said:
How do you get legendary status battling Sortiara? I whoop her a$$ in 48 seconds (Godspeed), but only end up getting first class sorcerer. I use the frostblade thing only. Does it matter how many of these blue "wells" I pick up during the fight? I haven't got a single stoneaxe edge and it seems that without it I can only dream about taking Cerberus on :(

you need to not get hit for the unscathed bonus (+150) or the barely unscathed bonus is still worth alot

ktay95 said:
lol scisca i beat Cerberus all the time without the the stoneaxe edge. but seriously have no idea what your doing wrong, try not to take damage at all or minimal damge its worth alot

What do you fight Cerberus with? I'll try to take more time with Sortiara avoiding her attacks. Hope it works.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Sortiara is weak against fire, so using fire based attacks can help. Beyond that I think you need around ~230 points for legendary for her. So try...using black rites (80 points), not getting hit or close to ~100, god speed ~100, weakness ~30, mind's eye ~10. Should be alright.

So, I have a few questions, what are the "martyr rewards?" I've gotten a few but have no idea what triggers them. Also what are the possible ranks? I've seen "second rate sorcerer", "first rate sorcerer", "legendary sorcerer" and "divine sorcerer." Which is best?

Scisca said:
ktay95 said:

What do you fight Cerberus with? I'll try to take more time with Sortiara avoiding her attacks. Hope it works.

Definitely don't need stone to beat cerberus. It might help, but I've beaten him like 5+ times without it. I've found a shiel works well to prevent his charges, outside of that any ol' attack will do. Just don't get caught up attacking all the time. Attack when you can but when you see his animations starting up, roll to avoid attacks and keep repeating. It takes a while (depending on your group, it's taken me somewhere from 10 minutes to 16 to beat him).

Around the Network
EncodedNybble said:
Sortiara is weak against fire, so using fire based attacks can help. Beyond that I think you need around ~230 points for legendary for her. So try...using black rites (80 points), not getting hit or close to ~100, god speed ~100, weakness ~30, mind's eye ~10. Should be alright.

So, I have a few questions, what are the "martyr rewards?" I've gotten a few but have no idea what triggers them. Also what are the possible ranks? I've seen "second rate sorcerer", "first rate sorcerer", "legendary sorcerer" and "divine sorcerer." Which is best?

I believe they are what you get when you use black rites or get sacrificed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

as for cerberus you need to shield his charges which topples him and then i spam the grave clod attack (stone element) the rest is usually for healing or long range.

Matyr rewards are those you get when your sacrifived in a fight iirc

ktay95 said:
as for cerberus you need to shield his charges which topples him and then i spam the grave clod attack (stone element) the rest is usually for healing or long range.

Matyr rewards are those you get when your sacrifived in a fight iirc

that would make sense given the name, I'll try to pay more attention next time I'm sacrificed (usually rarely happens)

You don't NEED the stone axe, its just better then slashing him with a icesword or something

Also does anyone know how you get SE+ boss shards? (note the +) is there some requirement or something or just random

didnt even know thier was + shards, are they obtainable in the demo. maybe they come from stronger versions of the monster later in the game.