By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - "European Members", What do you think about the European Union?

I don't like the EU. How can someone we didn't vote for, tell our government what to do with certain policies, like Farming and Fishing for example (what a waste!) and influence stuff like our economy, what a mess they have made of it all together!!. Britain would of been far more fucked had it joined the Euro!! And i know it's important for peace in Europe, but it doesn't work!! why keep it going, if it DON'T WORK!! The EU tried to work and failed, now it needs to become history. What's worse despite the lure of 20 odd members, one run's it all, That's Germany. Even France doesn't like any more. And because of this monster fuck up, countries like Spain and Greece suffer. God forbid, if the EU becomes anything more and becomes a superstate, it would be a huge disaster!!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
TheLibertarian said:
DanneSandin said:
I like the initiative! Well, I like the idea behind it. Best benefit? No wars the past 60-70 years. That's some kind of a record!!! Only the 1800's have seen peace like this, and that was after they shipped Napoleon to s:t Helena... The second best benefit is that you don't need your passport to travel all across EU :D But I don't like the currency and that's why I voted NO to the euro. And I don't like that there's only a few countries whose actually deserving of being in the EU. Those would be Britain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Germany. That's about it. Even France actually has to bad of an economy to actually deserve a place. France! And we're not gonna speak of Italy!!!

What we should do is form the NEU (North European Union) and invade Norway to get their oil. We'd be living like kings all of us I tell ya!

LOL! Invading Norway!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, or we could just invite them to join our efforts of world domination :P would be more simple I guess ^^

Britain would still have it's share of North Sea Oil, but we wasted it all and sold it as we found it, while Norway kept theirs! So foolish!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the EU sucks, it makes rich countries poorer and the poor countries poorer
it just serves the purpose of the wealthy minority

they'll go for complete control or centralisation first which is the whole point of it i guess,always reminds me of star wars in the floating parliament thing when the emperor is always saying one thing but doing another,god help us all

Above & Beyond