By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Is Rap music dead?

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9H1b7zXUY

/thread

Around the Network

I hope with all my heart and mind that it is.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
I hope with all my heart and mind that it is.

Just admit that you wear grillz and listen to Big Pimpin as you walk around the local Florida mall.

is there no jrrap or k-rap?

I don't think so. 

If there is then I wouldn't know cause I hate rap.

I laugh at all your comments, your stupidity is almost offensive when it comes to the discussion about rap music

I can tell that you know absolutely nothing about it and it's amusing to see you fumble in your ignorance. Rap

music and music in general is receiving a resurgence in all brands and the moronic comments posted on this

forum shows no class nor respect for it at all. Rap has come to a new golden age with new artist and styles and

all you have to do is listen. You have rappers of a higher lyrical talent then has ever been experienced before in it's

history (Earl Sweatshirt). Not to mention the power houses of talent G.O.O.D music, Young Money, Maybach

music, Rocka fella, and odd future just to name the least. Also Drake is the greatest rapper to ever grace the mic

a Rap and R&B fusion. Is Hip Hop dead? not even close. Is every commenter on this post ignorant about the

genre? HYFR

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Rap may very well be. There were some good ones but a lot of bad ones. Even its sub-genre, crunk music, is dying which I happen to like. Hip Hop is still going though. I know R&B still lives. I love them panty-droppin' music. Fortunately for me, there's panty-droppin' beats in any genre. Fortunately for me, I listen to all genre.

I'm a fanboy of panty-droppin' slow jamz.

Around the Network

really hope so!!!. I'm so done with rap.

AndrewWK said:
mysticwolf said:
Oh god I hope it's dead.

Why?

No me gusta

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Ji99saw said:
I laugh at all your comments, your stupidity is almost offensive when it comes to the discussion about rap music

I can tell that you know absolutely nothing about it and it's amusing to see you fumble in your ignorance. Rap

music and music in general is receiving a resurgence in all brands and the moronic comments posted on this

forum shows no class nor respect for it at all. Rap has come to a new golden age with new artist and styles and

all you have to do is listen. You have rappers of a higher lyrical talent then has ever been experienced before in it's

history (Earl Sweatshirt). Not to mention the power houses of talent G.O.O.D music, Young Money, Maybach

music, Rocka fella, and odd future just to name the least. Also Drake is the greatest rapper to ever grace the mic

a Rap and R&B fusion. Is Hip Hop dead? not even close. Is every commenter on this post ignorant about the

genre? HYFR

Yea there trying to take over house and dance music. It's not going to work, people don't like there house being f'ed with. THey still sound like sh-t and it is not going over well. So your ignorance won't let you see the truth. It's over, thank god!!!

What about the last Nas album? Sold decently, critically acclaimed.

People will buy any Jay Z album still.

It's just that simple.

I like rap. Mostly older stuff like N.W.A and Beastie Boys. Hopsin is a fairly new guy I like. it's not dead, but it's no where near as good as it used to be imo.