By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Mario Bros U To Be Better Than New Super Mario Bros 2

zero129 said:

If you really still need me to point it out to you.

The Issue is that Ryan was giving his opinion on the subject matter thats in the OP and was on topic. He did not ask a question and he didn't ask to be questioned on his opinion. yet for some reason you felt the need to bring the Thread off topic by saying how other 2D games look better when its clear ryan didnt ask did other 2D games look better. But even after giving your opinion to ryan, you still felt the need to go off topic again and say how other 2D games look better then NSMBU once again. Dont you get it? the issue is that it has nothing to do with the thread..

This is VGC, a forum where people can discuss anything and everything as long as it pertains to the topic in someway.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

I think i know where i am NintendoPie, but thanks for pointing that out anyway. And i also know people can discuss whatever they want.

But when its clear someone is coming into a thread to derail it by bringing up something that has nothing to do with the thread or what the OP was talking about then its clear thats off topic and like the rules say (Did you read the rules yet??) they should take it to the persons wall or PM them or even make their own thread on the matter.

But hey good job for bringin back up a dead subject look to my avatar for my thumbs up ;) (Ok so its not his thumb but just imagine it is :D ).

I don't think 9 hours is very dead but whatevs.

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

I would much rather have something like this instead of that same old NEW super mario bros-style:

This would have felt fresh! It looks fantastic!!

That looks as bland as 80 year old's skin.

Since you've already been knocked for this several times I'll let you off... but I'm keeping my eyes on you!!!

ANd then you should have read my reply to each and every one :P

I'll just quote oniyide:

"This, they can keep the same graphical style as this screenshot but just add more color, its not rocket science, hell even Killzone 3 had more color than 2"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

kopstudent89 said:
DanneSandin said:

I would much rather have something like this instead of that same old NEW super mario bros-style:

This would have felt fresh! It looks fantastic!!

No dude! This looks really grim. Mario is all about colors and joyfulness

HAha I've taken quite a beating for this ^^ What I wanted to illustrate was that I think Mario needs to divert from the NSMB-series art style, they need to chande the visuals. Never ever before have a SMB looked the same two games in a row - until NSMBW. Now we have FOUR games looking the same! It needs to change.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

MRKs said:
oniyide said:
MRKs said:
I am the only one who thinks this game looks like it could be easily a Wii game?

Way to show the raw power of your new console nintendo...

its a 2d Mario, those games never show off the power of the console.  Never have and i suspect it wont, thats what 35 Mario is for

You are right, however my point is this game looks really similar to it's wii counterpart and that's my concern. I'm not a graphic whore or anything but if you have a new console, at least make the games looks on par with the PS3/Xbox games.

Hey im with you 100% but the thing is most people dont care, they see Mario they give their money, so why would Ninty put in any extra effort if they know it will sell millions anyway? They wouldnt, most wont.