By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just picked up Warhawk...

Yeah, as the title says i just picked up Warhawk with the free bluetooth headset (Cant get it to work :P).

So far its good... but i cant get used to it... add me on PSN and teach the Jessman. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
Jessman said:

Yeah, as the title says i just picked up Warhawk with the free bluetooth headset (Cant get it to work :P).

So far its good... but i cant get used to it... add me on PSN and teach the Jessman. Lol

follow the instructions on the yellow paper included.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i didnt get no god dam yellow paper.. But YAY HEY SQUALL WE GOT A NEW GUY :D

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

Hell Yeah, Come Join our Clan - CELL :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Jessman said:

but i cant get used to it...

That's why everyone should play with inverted y-axis in shooters... If you play on standard settings Warhawk will destroy your FPS skills totally.

Around the Network

PSN: Boilermaker11

Feel free (anyone) to add me....I just got back into Warhawk because I bought Omega Dawn

finalsquall said:

You named you're clan "CELL"?

kber81 said:
Jessman said:

That's why everyone should play with inverted y-axis in shooters... If you play on standard settings Warhawk will destroy your FPS skills totally.

Thats really a matter of personal preference. I know people who can't play inverted at all, whereas I can only play inverted.

And are there a lot o servers running the new map-pack? I haven't played Warhawk in ages, but I'm thinking of picking up the maps.  

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
finalsquall said:

You named you're clan "CELL"?

kber81 said:
Jessman said:

Thats really a matter of personal preference. I know people who can't play inverted at all, whereas I can only play inverted.

And are there a lot o servers running the new map-pack? I haven't played Warhawk in ages, but I'm thinking of picking up the maps.

Yep!  Why?

CELL has the PoWaH!!!   Code Eva: Lost League :D  A Tribute to MGS :D and PS3.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

sieanr@ Got a problem with CELL? haha Jokes

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
sieanr said:

Not really. I don't know anyone who is able to play both with inverted and without inverted y-axis. In all simulators it's extremely natural that you pull the stick to raise the nose of your machine. In FPS people don't think in 3-d and they mostly translate arrows to stick directly (up - push, down - pull). I've played on standard settings until Warhawk too. Inverted y-axis is safer because it works with all games.