By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Milosevic's old spokesman now heads Serbian gvmt

Zlatan.R said:
Pimp3k said:
Zlatan.R said:

Wrong he was not the reason for break up Stjepan mesic who was last president of Yugoslavia said after it broke up ...Yugoslavia is broken I have done my job

If you quote someone at least quote the right sentence. He said "Moj posao je završen - Jugoslavije više nema". Which in his context meant my job is over - Yugoslavia is no more. He never meant that he broke Yugoslavia, he simply said that he can't do the job he was selected to do since there isn't Yugoslavia any more.

The only people that have issues with Mesić are the nationalists in both countries. And with that being said he was still ellected for 2 terms to represent the country.

ummmmmmmmmmm...WRONG he said "i think i have completed my task yugoslvia no longer exists thank you very much"  here is video proof of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgXBwrxFGmk

Since I've been living in this shit hole for 27 years I think I have greater grasp at what's real and what isn't than populistic, nationalistic videos and comments. "Video proof" is out of context as things like that usually are.

And yea it's true that Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia together. Together as it was. While other republics wanted greater autonomy and wanted Yugoslavia to be more "federal". You can't expect from more prosperous, money making republics to send most of the funds to Belgrade, gain nothing in return and be happy about it. Especially when Yugoslavia was in financial crisis.

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:
Zlatan.R said:
Pimp3k said:
Zlatan.R said:

Wrong he was not the reason for break up Stjepan mesic who was last president of Yugoslavia said after it broke up ...Yugoslavia is broken I have done my job

If you quote someone at least quote the right sentence. He said "Moj posao je završen - Jugoslavije više nema". Which in his context meant my job is over - Yugoslavia is no more. He never meant that he broke Yugoslavia, he simply said that he can't do the job he was selected to do since there isn't Yugoslavia any more.

The only people that have issues with Mesić are the nationalists in both countries. And with that being said he was still ellected for 2 terms to represent the country.

ummmmmmmmmmm...WRONG he said "i think i have completed my task yugoslvia no longer exists thank you very much"  here is video proof of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgXBwrxFGmk

Since I've been living in this shit hole for 27 years I think I have greater grasp at what's real and what isn't than populistic, nationalistic videos and comments. "Video proof" is out of context as things like that usually are.

And yea it's true that Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia together. Together as it was. While other republics wanted greater autonomy and wanted Yugoslavia to be more "federal". You can't expect from more prosperous, money making republics to send most of the funds to Belgrade, gain nothing in return and be happy about it. Especially when Yugoslavia was in financial crisis.

The video is clear as day to anyone who speaks serbo Croatian can tell that is most definitely not out of context Even Tudjmans police minister admitted that they started the war by attacking Serbs first Here's the link... http://de-construct.net/?p=4869

disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:
disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:

This is how Serbs see it. Croats see it differently, Slovenians differently... Hence why there was war and now everyone is pointing fingers. Unfortunately for Serbs, they had the biggest gun at the time and did the most damage, hence they get most of the blame. 

All of former Yugoslavs that still have any ideas for an ethnicly pure country should live in a different mutli-ethinc country like Australia for a year, and see how different cultures that have absolutely nothing i common live, work and prosper together.

Only then they'd realize how retarded they all are for killing each other.

serbs are the one who wanted to keep yugoslavia together but the politicans used it against them and said they were trying to create greater serbia and of coarse stupid people fell for it now what was once a beautifull rich country of yugoslavia is cheap shit hole and people are very poor i hope they are happy

In Milosevic's Serbia and the way he lead politics, non-Serbs would have eventually become second class Yugoslav citizens.

I myself am a Hungarian from Vojvodina and in the late 80s it became much harder for my parents who are university educated to prosper at work in Yugoslavia...and a lot of it was due to nationality. 

For example in 1989, my dad was let go for absolutely no reason at a major state run company (Naftagas) and replaced by a guy from who was brought in from Montenegro with no experience what so ever. Those Montenegro people sure like to be in charge lol...

In any case, Serbian politicians started playing these nationalistic games first ("Niko vas ne sme da bije") and we see where that lead to.

No offense but if you're screwing up at your job that's how it goes I'm sorry if he thought it was because of his nationality 

Zlatan.R said:
disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:
disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:

This is how Serbs see it. Croats see it differently, Slovenians differently... Hence why there was war and now everyone is pointing fingers. Unfortunately for Serbs, they had the biggest gun at the time and did the most damage, hence they get most of the blame. 

All of former Yugoslavs that still have any ideas for an ethnicly pure country should live in a different mutli-ethinc country like Australia for a year, and see how different cultures that have absolutely nothing i common live, work and prosper together.

serbs are the one who wanted to keep yugoslavia together but the politicans used it against them and said they were trying to create greater serbia and of coarse stupid people fell for it now what was once a beautifull rich country of yugoslavia is cheap shit hole and people are very poor i hope they are happy

In Milosevic's Serbia and the way he lead politics, non-Serbs would have eventually become second class Yugoslav citizens.

I myself am a Hungarian from Vojvodina and in the late 80s it became much harder for my parents who are university educated to prosper at work in Yugoslavia...and a lot of it was due to nationality. 

For example in 1989, my dad was let go for absolutely no reason at a major state run company (Naftagas) and replaced by a guy from who was brought in from Montenegro with no experience what so ever. Those Montenegro people sure like to be in charge lol...

In any case, Serbian politicians started playing these nationalistic games first ("Niko vas ne sme da bije") and we see where that lead to.

No offense but if you're screwing up at your job that's how it goes I'm sorry if he thought it was because of his nationality 

Haha...no screw ups happened. In the late 80s, Serbia was a place where you could screw up all you wanted as long as you were Serb and had a daddy in the communist party that you could call.

You seriously don't have a clue what was happened in the province of Vojvodina in the late 80s with finally the complete removal of the autonomy and government in 1990 by Milosevic?

Why are you even spewing your one sided views here of you are so uneducated on the matter?

disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:
disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:
disolitude said:
Zlatan.R said:

Haha...no screw ups happened. In the late 80s, Serbia was a place where you could screw up all you wanted as long as you were Serb and had a daddy in the communist party that you could call.

You seriously don't have a clue what was happened in the province of Vojvodina in the late 80s with finally the complete removal of the autonomy and government in 1990 by Milosevic?

Why are you even spewing your one sided views here of you are so uneducated on the matter?

One sided? You can't be serious you talk like your country's perfect and never discrimated against anyone 

Around the Network

Zlatan.R said:

The video is clear as day to anyone who speaks serbo Croatian can tell that is most definitely not out of context Even Tudjmans police minister admitted that they started the war by attacking Serbs first Here's the link... http://de-construct.net/?p=4869

Unfortunately for me, I am a Croat that lives in Croatia and speaks Croatian. And since I lived here when JNA bombed my towns airfield, lived here while we were thought in elementry school where to run if sirens go off, lived here when 1/3 of country was occupied, lived here when my home town was overwhelmed by refugees from eastern parts of Croatia and Bosnia... I dare to say that I have a greater grasp of what really happened here than artificial, populistic nonsense that you can find on web, whose whole purpose is to ignate hate even almost 20 years after conflict.

I don't see point in dwelling in past, but Serbia is not an inocent lamb you are trying to make out of it. You reap what you sow!

I've learned a lot from this thread. Good work, all.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pimp3k said:
Zlatan.R said:  

Unfortunately for me, I am a Croat that lives in Croatia and speaks Croatian. And since I lived here when JNA bombed my towns airfield, lived here while we were thought in elementry school where to run if sirens go off, lived here when 1/3 of country was occupied, lived here when my home town was overwhelmed by refugees from eastern parts of Croatia and Bosnia... I dare to say that I have a greater grasp of what really happened here than artificial, populistic nonsense that you can find on web, whose whole purpose is to ignate hate even almost 20 years after conflict.

I don't see point in dwelling in past, but Serbia is not an inocent lamb you are trying to make out of it. You reap what you sow!

do a quick search on croatias (operation storm) and few things will be clear for you ...i hope

Zlatan.R said:

do a quick search on croatias (operation storm) and few things will be clear for you ...i hope

Since I even know few people that were part of both Opreations Storm and Blitz, I think I know more or less what happened. Since you still see Croats as "aggressors" maybe you should find another sources of knowledge... maybe those that offer more realistic picture. It's hard to be aggroessor, when you are trying to defened your country that was occupied by someone else. You know it isn't Serbia everywhere where Serbs live, despite what you think...

I especially love this "song" that you were able to hear in Knin and Vukovar "Miloševiću šalji nam salate, bit će mesa klat ćemo Hrvate", Milošević send us some sald, there will be meat we'll butcher Croats.

Pimp3k said:
Zlatan.R said:

Since I even know few people that were part of both Opreations Storm and Blitz, I think I know more or less what happened. Since you still see Croats as "aggressors" maybe you should find another sources of knowledge... maybe those that offer more realistic picture. It's hard to be aggroessor, when you are trying to defened your country that was occupied by someone else. You know it isn't Serbia everywhere where Serbs live, despite what you think...

I especially love this "song" that you were able to hear in Knin and Vukovar "Miloševiću šalji nam salate, bit će mesa klat ćemo Hrvate", Milošević send us some sald, there will be meat we'll butcher Croats.

I'd just leave him alone at this point and stop provoking further ignorant comments.

Anyone with half a brain can see you are more educated on the matter and have a much less biased point of view...and I am saying this as a half Serbian who spent half of his life there.