By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Just Had A Dream And Im Willing To Take A Month's BAN

That would be awesome--he is my most wanted character for the game, and he would fit perfectly. Here are my ideas for his moves:

(with GC controller in mind)
A button: fast, weak keyblade attacks
A+Direction: Power keyblade attacks

B button: light Fire attack. Similar to Mario's fireballs, but about 50% stronger, with 1-2 frames more paralysis time. Can fire 3 times before having to stop for 2 seconds.
B+ left/right: Holding less than 2 seconds= Fira attack. Firaga for more than 2 seconds.

Up+B: The Air Combo move where he jumps forward into the air and swipes the keyblade upward.

Down+B: one of two options-- 1. a Cure spell that heals 2% but takes 80-100 frames, and you only heal at the end of the frames.

Final Smash: Trinity Limit, naturally!

Other stuff:
Roll would naturally be a dodge roll animation, shield would be a Leaf spell

OPTIONAL: Could have a glide ability for recovery.

Also, incidentally, I had a dream last night that KH3 was announced for Wii. It's graphics were halfway between PS3 and what we've seen from the best Wii games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Who the hell is Sora. You can't mean Sora from Digimon... right

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

That Zelda dude... U know, the prince... From those mermaid-people...

THE NETHERLANDS

yay digimon on ssbb I knew this was coming.

Sora from KH, guys... Killer Hinstinct.... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:
That Zelda dude... U know, the prince... From those mermaid-people...

No that is Zora and the princess is named Ruto.

elgefe02 said:
Sora from KH, guys... Killer Hinstinct.... LOL

Oh that make sense the game thats get spammed on this forum all the time.

Deja Vu is usually triggered when one eye will see and register a memory before your other eye.

So basically you see man jump in front of you, your left eye registers it in your brain and then a micro second later, your right eye re-registers the same memory.. it makes your mind think that you've seen this before (which is true since it happened a micro second before your other eye saw it). This also explains why you can never remember the exact time or date that this deja vu is coming from (because it just happened).

But I still won't take the bet because I've seen weirder things happen....

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

yep, you are right...
BUt if you a have a deja vu, and can predict what is next, that means you have some kind of *power*

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I'll step on it and I'm willing to take the bet and the consequences. But beware OnE3nD that Sora (from KH) must be a playable character and not an assist character for your bet to be valid.

PS: what you saw was caused by a malfunction in the matrix... U know that dejà-vu always happend when 'they' are re-programming the matrix ;)